Sly assholes in Auchan

I do not know whether something like that on Yap or not, but in general, we continue the theme of trucks in Auchan ...
Many of you know that some time ago Auchan steel trolley conditionally apply. That is, to take the truck, you need to stick to the lock 10 and then it Rubas otstegnet you to use. And this topic was a lot of debate about whether it is good - naebyvat boutiques, or is it conscientiously. Anyway, this time the story is a little different, though, it seems to me, is diametrically opposite. I would call it "Layfkah trucks from Auchan", but call banal - "Sly assholes in Auchan".

Znachitsa, I came to this store as a law-abiding citizen, and rented a cart for 10 ruble. I bought what is necessary, unloaded and rolled the empty truck back to get your blood ducat ago. But it was not there, because I saw the following
(Fota, you will not believe, on the phone, because the camera down with them not drag):

To make it immediately clear, here it is larger:
These cunning and assholes have blocked Keys extreme carts, thrusting them into the arch-hooks these same trucks.

Posted in [mergetime] 1392403478 [/ mergetime]
Self is the first thing I started trying to force to wrest them from the Airport, but such Nichrome - thrust them there is clearly not your bare hands. Nothing happened. Here I was upset and wanted to throw even charged money truck. But the idea that I want to fuck despicable, haunted, and said that it is necessary to resist the circumstances. We are also the fingers do not, bleat, and our asses are much more subtle than their assholes!

We took from his pocket another ten - & gt; Unfasten the last truck and set it aside - & gt; Our truck tacked and returns the first ducat - & gt; To our trolley tacked hack Auchan cart and returns the second ten - & gt; We're even.

On the one hand, a kind of profit - finally handy higher education, on the other - an unpleasant aftertaste. Auchan (no matter in whose face) we naebyvaet. That is, they are specially procured themselves such carts here stub and regularly strapped to their extreme in the clip. I do not think that anyone faced with this situation, start thinking like him recover 10 rubles. On the contrary - most just throw the truck.

Do not we - life is like, galleries?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting