Arts Clinic

Taken from cenitel-debilov
The clinic pictures hung. Paid a clinic. That's why the picture. I drove to the child. While considered - I almost got sick.

For example, this:
What is depicted here unknown artist? Two in purple underwear climbed on the hippo, anatomy course that would make Bram hang himself. On the hippo (you, by the way, do not think he stoned?) Hoisted the cake. Apparently, the one-eyed young man's birthday. And in honor of this event with a friend, they (she, fortunately, two eyes) gathered to eat four vases for flowers. They stare enviously green fish. Bunny tries vysrat something pink. In the bitch sits terrible unknown garbage, keeping the ... uh ... in your mouth? .. In its beak? .. Suitcase. CHX, apparently, by vocation and physician suspects that the two men in purple underwear need help.

This picture, by the way, is not hanging at the psychiatrist's office. That is - it is not a test. Just hanging on your wall. Just as hung and the following are not at the office of an ophthalmologist. Here it is:

Here is depicted a tragic story. Unknown sadists make the blind to write something on a curve paper and poke at the keyboard. The atmosphere complements the lamp torture directed blind neck - apparently for sugrevu. From food laid disabled curve triangular bitten sandwich and a small cup. Hanging on the wall is a picture reminiscent of happier times, when a blind man could still afford to relax in a hammock between palm trees. This happiness lasted until until he was caught and put to work in a terrible room with curved bookcases.

This picture, I think it is harmless and spread it, so you will not think I'm biased. Normal, in general, the picture. In the kangaroo, however, again one eye, and a bag of this remarkable animal is there, where the bathyscaphe "Trieste" located compartment for researchers: below the ass. Well, okay. Fine.

And the crown of this picture-healing gallery.

Unhappy eyed family ordered a shitty food, wistfully looking at the man who knows how to live. Accidents Kutuzov ordered a banana, black bread, cheese, fish, tomatoes, and green apples. In such a combination impossible to eat it all - which is confirmed by the dreary faces little family. The boy, by the way, is two eyes. Apparently, they gouged out the eyes during an initiation rite to which he is not yet mature enough.
A guy who knows how to live, eats with gusto. The artist seems to like eating and depicted everything had dreamed - burgers (2 pcs.), Pizza, pork leg, hot dog, sausage, cakes and French fries. Beer, vodka and cigar complement the ensemble. Peasant all of this, apparently, goes for the future - it is twice the size of each of the adult members of the little family diet.
And judging by the position, binocular boy is ready to run away from his family and declare Muzhik foster dad.

I have photographed more, but the turn came. And zyrkaet me started.
Well, okay.
I appreciate an unknown artist from the hands of assholes, and what you want.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting