Useful ideas

Even going to the garage ... the car ... ... Dachablya cottage !!! My wife still asleep, or rather not sleeping and the will of half asleep Weekend Doom ... yes dick with her !!! It remains only to dress shoes and a jacket ... And then my eyes fell on the door leading to the toilet ... "No, you can not deny the valve. The road will be long, and if the path begins to break through the valve - it is very unpleasant. " With these thoughts, I pulled the handle and walked into the living room white womb. ... He sat down and taking off his pants pocket found kropal (normal is) ... immediately drew dick knows where steel tube, and ...
Yes - I thought, sitting back, - the valve can not be denied. Moreover, we can not refuse him. This instinct vaccinated since childhood - when your zheppa delivers an alarm, you start to look for ways to eliminate discomfort. Well, if you're at home or at work, or anywhere else where there is a piece of porcelain civilization, and if not? .. I remember after some belyashi, my friend rushed to the drugstore, shouting: "Valve tears, let me antidioreynyh tablets ! '. It was quite funny to watch, as he explains his problem pharmacist-cashier, simultaneously trying to figure out how quickly the drug will work on the valve, and the "weekend muscles" to the limit.
Yes, we can not deny zheppe, we can control it a little bit, to restrain, but to refuse - not! But all this is nothing, when assholes normal desire, you easily understandable and surmountable. But sometimes in some individuals (we are talking mainly about the special masculine) ass starts to behave strangely, causing inexplicable discomfort. And it's not about hemorrhoids problem, so to speak, deeper. Some individuals in zheppe appear inexplicable desire, they are much smaller than people who have a zheppoy everything is in order, so they are called minorities. They are like any normal person from childhood accustomed to indulge his desires ass, but due to some reasons at their zheppy began to appear abnormal, from the standpoint of the ordinary "human sruschego 'desires. And of course the individual is trying to realize this desire, still unaware of its harmfulness, as a child learned to trust his ass. And he knows that unrealized desires of the valve may result, and even more than that - necessarily lead to undesirable consequences smelly. (As you can imagine desirable from undesirable smelly consequences differ only in the time and place in which they occurred).
The reasons for this behavior assholes - different. Maybe it's just lack of discipline on the basis of spoiled as a child. Perhaps it experienced in early childhood moral injury, or even injury, and simply powerful experience. For example: the child as a child was very fond of dogs, treated them with great confidence and respect (the reason for this can be a fairy tale, told by his grandmother, in which the protagonists were courageous dogs who fought against evil. Etc.). And one day, say at the age of seven, he saw two "shoves" street dogs. The notion that the cable shoves his penis into a special hole, referred to as a special hole for shoving dick (abbreviated - the vagina), he naturally has. And rightly believes that cable hollowed point in females. Parents appeared the problem can not explain, red and change the subject. The child begins to draw conclusions himself, nothing concrete, he certainly does not show, but based on a lot of respect and trust to the dogs as a substantially pure and undefiled, he subconsciously realizes that hollowed in point - well, even right. And in this age of the child gradually begins to transform from a simple "human sruschego" in human vochkodolbyaschegosya. As a result of these changes occurring in the early stages only in the human mind over the years and there is a very specific physical desire, for the reasons described above, a person unable to resist this desire and begins hollowed in point.
Nowadays, these diseases are treated in different ways: one to insert a scrap in the ass who simply forged boot kick. And we must remember that the causes of this disease in the head (it does not mean that it is necessary to use scrap or forged boots directly to the head), you need to communicate with the person finding out the reasons for which he became vochkodolbyaschimsya. Many psychiatrists, of course, do not stand up and eventually used the old proven tools. In the end, every doctor the right to define itself as a method of treatment is best suited to the patient - a conversation or scrap.
The main well in the fight against this disease is prevention ...
In short, control and Tie up your valve, so that it did not control you!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting