A second THOUGHT

Thoughts are different. Here, for example — thought the rear and front. How do they differ? I watched their miledijany and came to the following conclusion: thoughts front think ahead, and thought back think ago.

Explain. Front of thought — those that our head living the moment: here she is watching the situation and develop strategies for action. Here, for example, are you going to the cinema to go to the premiere: you need to leave home to walk to the bus stop, drive to metro, then to go underground and travel another half hour to go in the right direction, etc.

Here's your front of mind and has already paved a route, calculated time that you come on time, not late and not an hour and a half before the start. They also checked the presence of the purse in my pocket and money in it, looked at the sky — whether to take the umbrella, or on the road thinking about how better to go by subway or take a taxi.

And a second thought — it's like our bodyguard from the movie "Bodyguard" monitor the execution of tasks and note all the mistakes, analyze them and draw conclusions:

- it was better to leave half an hour earlier — then you wouldn't have to rush;

- you need to wear comfortable shoes — these heels will not prygaesh;

- the next time you need to do transplant to another station — will succeed;

- I had money with me to take more — there are interesting handbags are sold;

- I had all the money to leave the house — and the eyes on all sorts of trinkets and reveals a wide, wide;

umbrella need to buy another — this one's a toughie, and it won't rain;

— the ticket should have been closer to take — in this hall in the 17th row — far from screen;

— already and the movie is loaded — I wonder how much the filmmakers paid by the company on manufacture of cars whose cars directed so beautifully shows;

is it true what they say, what computer eyes can be ill, or just a plot device, and so

Most interesting is that the back and front of my head, are present at the same time. Stops are thought of by and at the same time. Look inside yourself: timing the idea is starting to listen, and the back is suspect — and suddenly there's the catch? And then make a conclusion: whether there is a trick or not, and whether such back-front thought in General, and whether or not more text to read or to flick it to the sweet primerchik more likely to get...

A second thought at all for all of the following and will not pass anything — they only decide, that it is necessary to pay attention, so once the front thoughts to you direct. And then start us in the eye to throw all sorts of things of the same type — like an apparition. Here we when shop GUM go — back thoughts see ALL products — but only on certain items give a signal to the front: look at those cute shoes! But the suitcase is nice!

So what I want to say — and we Signs of the outside World thus you are seeing! That is the back of our minds keep track ofALL objects and phenomena, analyze them and compare and then give the front a signal thoughts:ATTENTION — LOOK HERE! And front thoughts obediently staring in that direction! published

©Lissi Mussa from the book "Here's the Fulcrum, or OK'with Umoran"

Source: xn--80ahc0abogjs.com/sistemyi-pohudeniya-dietyi/myisli-zadnie-perednie-61369.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting