For jasmine mousse:
2 tablespoons water
1 tbsp jasmine tea
150 ml whipping cream
1 sheet of gelatin
75g white chocolate good quality, break

For mousse with green tea:
2 tablespoons water
1 tbsp green tea (I use the tea the match, it was beautiful green color)
150 ml whipping cream
1 sheet of gelatin
75g white chocolate good quality, break

Pistachio cake:
Heat the oven to 170 ° C.
Prepare a rectangular 20x15 cm with detachable walls (I used a round in the absence of a diameter of 18 cm, and as the square shape of my smaller, the cake turned out above). Shots bottom with baking paper.
Finely chop the pistachios. If you do it in a food processor, then very carefully, do not overdo it, or pistachios become oily.
Beat the butter with the sugar until the state of the air.
Lightly beat the egg and gradually a great add it to the oil mixture, stirring well after each addition.
Sift the flour with the starch and mix with chopped pistachios. Add this mixture to the oil, a tablespoon at a time, stirring gently.
Whisk a little small egg and stir it into the dough.
Put the mixture into the prepared pan, and bake align 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick dry (as my cake was higher, I bake it 25 minutes).
Pull from oven and cool completely in the form.

Moussa:
Moussa made the same way, but you have to do them one by one. First Jasmine:
Boil water and pour the tea leaves and let stand for about 10 minutes Strain the leaves throw out.
Whip the cream to soft peaks and put them in the fridge.
Soak the leaf gelatine in cold water for 5 minutes (or according to package directions).
Place the chopped chocolate in a bowl and melt in the microwave on low power.
Tea bring almost to boiling. Remove from heat. Immediately lower back pressed leaf gelatine, stir until completely dissolved. Strain this mixture over the chocolate, mix well until smooth.
Using the Spatula enter 1/3 of whipped cream, mix well. But do not whip. Cream will melt on contact with warm chocolate. Enter the second third of the cream, gently them interfering. The mixture will be slightly thicker. Gently insert the last third of the cream, trying to blend was the most air. Consistency - soft mousse.
Put mousse on a fully cooled cake. Smooth. Take away in the fridge for 45 minutes.

Prepare mousse with green tea.
Put it on a layer of mousse with jasmine, level, you can give the picture a fork.
Remove in the refrigerator overnight.
To get a swipe with a knife on the walls, remove the split form and will be served. Better to cut a hot knife, wiped with a dry.

Tags

See also

New and interesting