Open letter to the owners of certain types of

Caution Expression and nenormativ!

I appeal to those who for whatever reason keeps a so-called "dogs". One or more units of these bad taxonomically specific dog-mammals of the order. I talk to you.

I'll start with the history of life. Yesterday I saw a cat that came out of his lonely night shelter, crossed the sidewalk, find who grew up in the crack between the asphalt and curbs stunted grass beam size of 5 to 10 centimeters, and teetering on the edge of the sidewalk, shit in this island wildlife. I was touched that picture that can be dearer patiently sruschego cat in a secluded corner of nature!

Now look at the so-called "dogs", these pampered suffering from eating so-called "friends of man." You know, if I had a friend who shit in the middle of the sidewalk, in view speshashih on the affairs of people coming here in these steaming stinking excrement shapeless smears and cursing them on the pavement, if I had a "friend" I would uebal under his asshole if only he tried to repeat the trick with a bowel movement on the sidewalk, izvalyalsya him in his own shit, and then pushed to the sidewalk under the wheels of the bus! Damn bitch, asshole.

So why is your fuckin 'friends' day-to-day still, and making idiotic raskoryachivayas Guilty eyes to shit right in the middle of the sidewalk? Are they in your home, too, shit in the middle of the room? I hope that, yes, yes. I hope they shit you in bed, puke in your chair, walk around the apartment with adhering to their hairy thighs excrement, smearing them on the carpet.

Imagine an early morning summer sun had not yet risen, the first rays illuminating the horizon in the east. Man in a beautiful road Adidas tracksuit firm goes out to silence, on net is not yet touched by the exhaust gases air, take a short jog to the hard working day, to wake up the system of the organism. Man on his feet shod comfortable athletic shoes class "luxury" with rhinestones, say. Man doing warm-up and starts moving through the streets of his neighborhood. His chest rises to the beat of breathing, muscle leisurely and working smoothly, the body works like a pair of gaining a small locomotive. The first bird announce his melodious singing the cool morning air. World is harmonious, swift and beautiful, besides a piece of dog shit, which comes in the morning runner, slightly podskalzyvayas and smearing a greenish-brown mass on the asphalt and his sneakers. All the magic in the morning immediately broken, filling the streets IDA abuse.

Whore, bitch. If your so-called "man's best friend", although some people will want to afford this machine for the production of shit I do not know, I would have these "men" themselves would have fed the their friends. Shit-people. Shit-shit. Friends shit. Shit shit friend. So, if your shit shit shit sruschee I do not know what you people are after. You shit! Same shit as your these "friends shit».

I want to finish my appeal to all those calling uebanskim their slaves sruschih govnodruzey. Sew ass to them and at the same time!

I appeal to the international community, to all sensible people, to those who are not indifferent fate of the world. I call for the deployment of a wide program of suturing asses all so-called "dog", is still in the possession of some of the backward sections of the population, serving as a basis for criminal food industry for so-called "pets". Only sewing up your ass, you can put an end to this scourge.

Go to the nearest veterinary clinic for advice about sewing assholes, just do not know how to clean up after their blohasto sacks by shit.

via Andrew Rogowski

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting