The confusion in the park =))

I had a dog once. I live in the city center. I go out for a walk. 19-00 people just go to work. Walking with a dog in the center - not really razgoneshsya around trees meter and a half of land and all.

So, I walk, people rush home to so many people.

The dog sat down to make their case. Did. And, let's ride on the ass, I was stunned, the people too. I stop him, but he was even more.
Shame on me. I looked, and out of his ass something sticks. Who dog lover - I understand. Well, I think, it was not figs to eat all sorts of rubbish. But it does not stop, sit on your ass and goes forward. Well, I understand that it is necessary here this vesh from his ass to pull out, and then we will be so until the morning to ride on the ass.

Tearing a pack of cigarettes, take the foil ... Oh, I remember ... Well, in short, his face clamp feet, and the climb to the ass with a foil in his hand. People who went to this past, stop and stare. I realized you just one fell swoop, just pull out and everything stopped. So I grab, what from his ass sticking out, and in one fell swoop TIMES.

And nothing that garbage that is out of his ass sticking stretched out on the meter, but not from an ass got out. I'm in touch. Shtemp in suit pulling out assholes dog some garbage. People began to fall in general.

I reshl koordinalno take action. I stepped on something that has already pulled out and caught closer to the ass. And once, in one fell swoop. And nothing that garbage that is out of his ass sticking still stretched out on the meter. People began to call for MobilCom and tell what I vytvoryayu. I have thought since his drive home, and as of ass sticking two meters some garbage.

The street is dark, I did not even see that pull.

The third attempt was successful.

This shaval tights down my wife!

Tags

See also

New and interesting