1. Eat to satiety of the Kiev cake, having bought it on the Khreshchatyk
2. Go for a swim at the outdoor pool at the Youth center, 7.
3. Drinking Prosecco on the shores of the Kiev sea.
4. To get into the bubble at the water Museum.
5. To cross the Dnieper river via the longest bridge — the Paton bridge, which stretches for 1543 m.
6. To sit in St. Nicholas Church and listen to a concert of organ and orchestra.
7. To get lost in Pirogova Nikolay when choosing toppings.
8. Go through the wardrobe in the only Museum of M. A. Bulgakov.
9. Count the steps on the road to Castle hill that on Andreevsky descent.
10. To play chess with grandmasters in the Park. T. G. Shevchenko.
11. To bring in the literary cafe "Cupid" read a book to exchange it for another, and stay for a Cup of coffee or something stronger.
12. To count the stars in the Kiev Planetarium.
13. To touch kittens, hamsters and puppies on the Kurenivsko zoorynok Bird (Frunze str., 166).
14. Make a circle on a cable car, which, incidentally, was the second largest after Odessa in the former Russian Empire.
15. Eat the most reliable in Kyiv Shawarma Samira on Bessarabka (the market), where after a stormy night the frequenters of night clubs.
16. To drink good tea in the Tea club.
17. To overcome the 374 steps to climb the Great Lavra Bell tower.
18. To know where are the clouds in the "Experimentanium" – the new science adventure center (Upper Shaft 2A).
19. Contract to sit on the tram no. 12 and go to Pushcha-Voditsa.
20. Lifting up on the street to Children's puppet theater, which was built in the style of Disney castle.
21. At least once look into the Golden gate.
22. There is a delicious cinnamon rolls or pies with broth in Yaroslavna Yar on the shaft. To look to their newly minted (no pun intended) the competition: the cherry pies from the pie house Aunt Clara.
23. To see all the sights of the city from the Park Kiev in miniature is located in Hydropark near the restaurant mlýn.
24. To visit one of the oldest monasteries of Kiev — Vydubitsky, which is practically on the territory of the Botanical garden.
25. Strain your eyes, considering the iron-shod flea and a chessboard in the Museum of miniatures.
26. To fly whatever they could at SK Chaika.
27. Walk on the walk of fame at Baikove cemetery and to wonder long, as the architect Miletsky was able to come up with a draft of the local crematorium.
28. Despite the questionable female beauty, to climb to the Motherland and wait for it at midnight, hit the sword on the shield.
29. 1 hour and 20 minutes to travel around Kiev city train.
30. To go to a movie in the first Soviet panoramic cinema Kinopanorama.
31. To risk the health and eat the Kiev perepichka, and it is better two on the B. Khmelnitsky ,3.
32. To dance with grandparents. Summer fun dancers from the transition to a Theatrical move in the water Park.
33. Take a ride on the Ferris wheel in Shevchenko Park.
34. Sagely to consider the exhibits in the Museum of art named after Bogdan and Varvara Khanenko.
35. Archery, catapults, sword-fighting and doing other knightly foolishness in the Kievan Rus Park.
36. To look at modern art in one of the biggest European exhibition complexes in Mystetskyi Arsenal.
37. Climb Bald mountain, thus denying all rumors associated with this place.
38. Stop by at one of the oldest buildings in Kiev — Chocolate house, aka the Mansion After, he is the Central registry office prior to the construction of the triangle on the Avenue of Victory.
39. There are pancakes in the Park. T. G. Shevchenko near the restaurant O'panas.
40. To sit on a bench in the Park Zoe Kosmodemyanskoy.
41. To get around the capital underground through the chain of the Kiev caves and out in the most unexpected place.
42. Walk among mills and Ukrainian huts in Pirogovo.
43. Buy bait and tackle for the fishing market in Bukhara (near the Metro bridge and metro station Dnipro)and go to the waterfront to fish.
44. To go to one of the city events on Vozdvizhenka: recently street area was considered a "dead area", and now on weekends there are fairs, flea markets and large-scale picnics.
45. To go to the House with chimeras (Bankova street, 10), which was built on the project Gorodetsky on the Bank of the drained Goat bog.
46. Wander through the Lavra caves with a candle in his hand.
47. Admire the classics of Russian art in the Museum. Repin.
48. Try to eat the biggest slice of Apple pie in Solenoi mom.
49. Through the entire tube in the transition from the metro station Khreshchatyk to independence square and at the end to hear the old lady singing Ave Maria.
50. To eat Ukrainian borscht, one of the oldest restaurants of Kiev – Mlyn.
51. To go in the Olympic stadium for one of football matches.
52. To get into the story on the 13th floor in one of entrances on troyeschina at Radunsky, 26.
53. One of the weekend days to ride the metro to the Hippodrome (Ave Glushkov, 10) and sit at the races.
54. Sit on a large swing opposite of the training complex piece of Hardware in the water Park and watch men in tights.
55. Be sure to go on a tour of Rusanivka, Kiev Venice area which is an island and the only one in Europe built on a reclaimed sand in a residential area.
56. Walk through the Landscape alley, where, sitting on the mosaic benches to watch the sunset and the city skyline.
57. Feed the squirrels in the spruce forest of the Botanical garden in Pechersk.
58. To climb to the top bunk that the city rooftops: Department Ukraine (the passage right through the 4th floor Parking), dwelling 34-storey house on Poznyaky street Grigorenka, 7a (roof is open), or red star prospect, 4A (the whole roof for rent for special events).
59. Wander the courtyards is unique in its kind architectural ensemble at the hem in the street of Frunze, which was built in 80-ies of the kind of architect Victor Rosenberg in the style of modern brutal constructivism.
60. To explore the Tatar mountains, climbing the steep incline from rye market, to enter the mosque, then visit the Tatar cemetery, through which leads out onto a large slopes, where the best views of the Hem.
61. To trace all branches of evolution and find their ancestors in the Zoological Museum.
62. Wander into the cave to the fortress — Oblique Caponier, where once was a prison for political prisoners.
63. To leave for the day in Goloseevsky Park with its countless lakes, rolling in the beautiful Goloseevskiy forest, and then in Kitaevo monastery – the most pleasant in Kiev.
64. Out of metro University, and delve into the Botanical garden to them. Fomin, one of the oldest Botanical gardens in our country.