The feed in airplanes





I love airplane food. Yes, I know that many of her abuse, fastidiously cutting "fi ... as you can eat" ... recently we flew cheerful company in Naryan-Mar, and so I enjoyed guys is literally "could not eat hot," but ordered we are one and the same! So on taste and individual perception it depends very much. I, other things being equal, choose the airline, where I was tastier to feed, this criterion in my second place after perhaps the loyalty program. Last week I visited the factory, catering and saw firsthand the process of cooking, I'll explain in more reports tomorrow. And today I want to show how to feed the world in the different airlines depending on the duration of the flight.

The feed in airplanes



And yet ... I love restaurants with beautiful views. The view from the window - one of the best: mountains, rivers, sunsets, sunrises, and even ... the northern lights sometimes outside the window!

...

The feed in airplanes

Let us begin with short flights ...

TACA, Managua, San Salvador, on the road for 50 minutes. Here only offer "caramel takeoff," I usually do not take candy. I do not like their sugary sweet flavor.

The feed in airplanes

Aeroflotovskie candy:

The feed in airplanes

S7, Moscow, Kazan, 1.30 on the road:

The feed in airplanes

AeroMexico, Mexico Cancun, 2.30:

The feed in airplanes

American companies are fed only for the money, usually free drinks. Coffee is always disgusting at the same time.

American Airlines, Cancun, Miami, 2 hours:

The feed in airplanes

Alaska Airlines, San Francisco - Seattle, 2h:

The feed in airplanes

Donavia Rostov-Moscow, 1.30:

The feed in airplanes

LOT, Warsaw-Kiev, 1.30:

The feed in airplanes

CityJet by AirFrance, Edinburgh, Paris, 2.30:

Swiss, Zurich, Edinburgh, 2.30:

...

TACA, Miami-Managua, 2.30. I was looking for options nesevroamerikanskoy airline only because they are well fed. Well, to StarAlliance recently joined:

The feed in airplanes

Kiev-Moscow, on the road 1.30:

UIA - boring sandwich and drink for the money (!). This sandwich they offer on all flights lasting up to 3 hours:

The feed in airplanes

...

The feed in airplanes

...

The feed in airplanes

S7, Kiev-Moscow:

The feed in airplanes

UTair-Russia, Kiev-Moscow:

The feed in airplanes

UTair-Ukraine, Kiev and Moscow. This is a rich set of in this segment, for such a short trip - just a restaurant:

The feed in airplanes

UTair-Russia, Surgut and Naryan-Mar, 3:00:

The feed in airplanes

... And sausages :)

The feed in airplanes

Malaysia Airlines, Siem Reap - Kuala Lumpur, very sharply:

The feed in airplanes

The AirAsia all too sharply, but the charge. I was so fascinated her that the food is not photographed:

The feed in airplanes

Emirates, Male, Colombo, 2h.

Infante:

The feed in airplanes

Adults:

The feed in airplanes

Aeroflot, Moscow, Warsaw, 2 hours. Beer for the money, it's an unpleasant surprise.

UIA, Kiev-Baku 3.15. All drinks for the money:

The feed in airplanes

BMI, Kiev, London, 3.15. Elegant and airline service, very sorry that they were absorbed into BA.

The feed in airplanes

AZAL Azerbaijan Airlines, Kiev-Baku, 3.15:

The feed in airplanes

European avikompanii now save all favorably stand out from all - Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines, Czech Airlines.

Czech Airlines, Kiev, Prague, just 1.45:

As for drinks, I often order a beer, tomato juice and cola. Many people are surprised to this combination, I love it!

Turkish Airlines, Istanbul, Kiev, 2.05. Best and / to Europe, by the way!

In contrast - economical KLM, Kiev, Amsterdam, 3.20, flattened croissant and everything :(

Lufthansa, Frankfurt Bilbao 2.20. Meat sharp balls, nothing better than to beer have not tried! Ummm ...

The feed in airplanes

Lufthansa, Barcelona, ​​Frankfurt, 2h:

FlyDubai, Kiev, Dubai, 5h. All paid:

...

The feed in airplanes

Yakutia, Moscow and Yakutsk, 6-7 hours, fed 1 times.

The feed in airplanes

Transaero from Moscow to Yakutsk, about 6-7 hours, fed 1 times.

The feed in airplanes

...

The feed in airplanes

S7, from Moscow to Yakutsk, Ulan-Ude, Irkutsk, 6-7 hours. Feed twice.

The feed in airplanes

...

The feed in airplanes

The second time - breakfast:

The feed in airplanes

S7, Moscow and Yakutsk, 6-7 hours - Business Class:

The feed in airplanes

...

...

The feed in airplanes

AeroMexico, New York - Mexico City, 5.30:

The feed in airplanes

...

...

Lufthansa, flights 9-12 hours (New York, Seattle, Singapore):

Appetayzer:

In saving metal tools!

The feed in airplanes

...

The feed in airplanes

Breakfast:

The feed in airplanes

On domestic flights I do not like two things - practice, when drinks are distributed to major food and lack of even purchased on board. I did not order a special meal, not recently meet SFML - fish menu, the rest does not suit me. If you order a special meal - you will feed the first, but in this case it is possible for a long time to wait for the truck with a drink.

But most importantly - a kind!

I like to sit back and watch the bottom of the Mont Blanc ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1365405865 [/ mergetime]

I have everything here: alexcheban.livejournal.com/

The feed in airplanes

Source: