Food on board aircraft

Famous blogger talked about food in airplanes different airlines.

I love airplane food. Yes, I know that many of her abuse, fastidiously cutting "fi ... as you can eat" ... recently we flew cheerful company in Naryan-Mar, and so I enjoyed guys is literally "could not eat hot," but ordered we are one and the same! So on taste and individual perception it depends very much. I, other things being equal, choose the airline, where I was tastier to feed, this criterion in my second place after perhaps the loyalty program. Last week I visited the factory, catering and saw firsthand the process of cooking, I'll explain in more reports tomorrow. And today I want to show how to feed the world in the different airlines depending on the duration of the flight. And yet ... I love restaurants with beautiful views. The view from the window - one of the best: mountains, rivers, sunsets, sunrises, and even ... the northern lights sometimes outside!

Let us begin with short flights ...

TACA, Managua, San Salvador, on the road for 50 minutes. Here only offer "caramel takeoff," I usually do not take candy. I do not like their sugary sweet flavor.

Aeroflotovskie candy:

S7, Moscow, Kazan, 1.30 on the road:

AeroMexico, Mexico Cancun, 2.30:

American companies are fed only for the money, usually free drinks. Coffee is always lousy at it. American Airlines, Cancun, Miami, 2 hours:

Alaska Airlines, San Francisco - Seattle, 2h:

Donavia Rostov-Moscow, 1.30:

LOT, Warsaw-Kiev, 1.30:

CityJet by AirFrance, Edinburgh, Paris, 2.30:

Swiss, Zurich, Edinburgh, 2.30:

TACA, Miami-Managua, 2.30. I was looking for options nesevroamerikanskoy airline only because they are well fed. Well, to StarAlliance recently joined:

Kiev-Moscow, on the road 1.30:

UIA - boring sandwich and drink for the money (!). This sandwich they offer on all flights lasting up to 3 hours:

S7, Kiev-Moscow:

UTair-Russia, Kiev-Moscow:

UTair-Ukraine, Kiev and Moscow. This is a rich set of in this segment, for such a short trip - just a restaurant:

UTair-Russian, or Srugut Naryan-Mar, 3:00:

... And sausages :)

Malaysia Airlines, Siem Reap - Kuala Lumpur, very sharply:

The AirAsia all too sharply, but the charge. I was so fascinated her that the food is not photographed:

Emirates, Male, Colombo, 2h. Infante:

Adults:

Aeroflot, Moscow, Warsaw, 2 hours. Beer for the money, it's an unpleasant surprise.

UIA, Kiev-Baku 3.15. All drinks for the money:

BMI, Kiev, London, 3.15. Elegant and airline service, very sorry that they were absorbed into BA.

AZAL Azerbaijan Airlines, Kiev-Baku, 3.15:

European avikompanii now save all favorably stand out from all - Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines, Czech Airlines.

Czech Airlines, Kiev, Prague, just 1.45:

As for drinks, I often order a beer, tomato juice and cola. Many people are surprised to this combination, I love it!

Turkish Airlines, Istanbul, Kiev, 2.05. Best and / to Europe, by the way!

In contrast - economical KLM, Kiev, Amsterdam, 3.20, flattened croissant and everything :(

Lufthansa, Frankfurt Bilbao 2.20. Meat sharp balls, nothing better than to beer have not tried! Ummm ...

Lufthansa, Barcelona, ​​Frankfurt, 2h:

FlyDubai, Kiev, Dubai, 5h. All paid:

Yakutia, Moscow and Yakutsk, 6-7 hours, fed 1 times.

Transaero from Moscow to Yakutsk, about 6-7 hours, fed 1 times.

S7, from Moscow to Yakutsk, Ulan-Ude, Irkutsk, 6-7 hours. Feed twice.

The second time - breakfast:

S7, Moscow and Yakutsk, 6-7 hours - Business Class:

AeroMexico, New York - Mexico City, 5.30:

Lufthansa, flights 9-12 hours (New York, Seattle, Singapore):
Appetayzer:

In saving metal appliances!

Breakfast

On domestic flights I do not like two things - practice, when drinks are distributed to major food and lack of even buy alcohol on board. I did not order a special meal, not recently meet SFML - fish menu, the rest does not suit me. If you order a special meal - you will feed the first, but in this case it is possible for a long time to wait for the truck with a drink.
But most importantly - a kind!
I like to sit back and watch the bottom of the Mont Blanc ...

... Azure ocean ...

... Or the northern lights while sipping a beer or coffee. This is for me the best inflight entertaiment :)

This is part of my collection of photos of aviation food :) Previously, there was shooting going, what I regret.

Source: alexcheban.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting