Another divorce is for suckers

I decided to write, for the sake of caution.
Wife came home from work. Actually with her words.
My colleague (let's call her Irene) offered me the "real" earnings. Ie how to how to get "real" money, while nothing special needs to be done, and not to be office plankton. Do not sit and rub his pants in a dusty office for a penny, and "loot hack" in the currency. In turn, she invited her friend (let's call her Olga). He told me that you need to make an initial payment, and just start to attract people, thereby lifting up the steps and get paid for every person your income. Olga Irina appointed meeting outside the office, met her with an envelope in which it was trading around 80 thousand rubles, while it counted all the money, and told how she was able to achieve this. Thus he managed to interest Irina. Irina after the meeting went in for an interview, where she met, another "worker" of the institution, the grandmother with the envelope, its revenue was about 90 thousand rubles.
In general Bezrukov rest. At his wife's colleagues I asked for a business card, and it spread. Be careful citizens!

Card

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting