The most ridiculous reasons for divorce

People get divorced for different reasons, some do not agree with a character for whom the computer is better wife, as well as infidelity, alcohol and more. But sometimes the cause of divorce can be just a trifle absurd, for example:

In Japan, the reason for divorce can be improper posture during sleep, someone of the spouses.

Incredible sadist recognized American Danielson, which prevented the wife Bebe to read detective stories. In every book he wrote on the 30th page of the killer's name, then read the detective was no longer interested. After studying the case, the judge immediately gave Mrs. Danielson divorce because of cruel treatment of her husband.

Briton Neil Duarte divorced with his wife football. It turned out, his wife washed his shirt with the autographs, which was recognized by the judge as an act of vandalism.

In the US a woman razvelas with her husband in 2008 after his prosthetic penis broke during sex.

In December 2010, the 99-year-old Italian man filed for divorce after she found love letters that his 96-year-old wife wrote to her lover in the 1940-ies. After the divorce, this couple was the elderly who had ever filed for divorce.

Gorgeous Italian couple after the wedding decided to go on a honeymoon in Paris, but immediately thereafter, the wife filed for divorce because I spent it with my mother-in-law. Husband took to Paris his mother, who he loved very much.

Andrei Karpov from Murmansk, after the cards and lost a huge amount friend has offered to stake his wife. Friend Andrew agreed and won the round. Now she is married to a friend of Andrew, who won the game!

In Canada, the spouse is entitled to file for rozvod due to the fact that my husband snores very loud and it's impossible to sleep.

One woman got married when she was 30 years old, but lied to the wife, saying that she's only 24. 10 years after the wedding, the man learned the truth and asked for divorce.

In Saudi Arabia a woman can obtain a divorce if the husband does not make her a coffee.

The Romanian has decided to divorce her husband due to the fact that he refused to wear underwear.

Source: /users/413

Tags

See also

New and interesting