And you say bad Railways train

Do you think that the train in "Europe" are perfect: clean, warm, unobtrusive service? Then welcome to the reality :)

36 photo source.

Action began long before the trip.

Namely - at the stage of ticket purchase. Not any middleman, and the official website of Red Nacional de los Ferrocarriles Españoles (aka National Network of Spanish Railways) - www.renfe.com /.

I think every buyer online at least once encountered such a problem. Select products, introduced the credit card details ...

A site said "Oops!»

This SMSka came from mobile banking, ie your card written off.

And electronic tickets did not come to the post office. What I wrote in support Renfe. First in English, and a few days later - in Spanish.

I received no response. It's been almost three weeks, the money is not returned. Google search for the error code, and realized that the problem is not new. In July 2012, the Renfe employees knew about it, but claims also met with silence.

In order not to cancel the trip, we had to re-buy tickets. At this time there were no pads.
Here's the train. Between Galicia and the Basque Country goes Arco 283.

The car might be cleaner, and the photographer - not so focused;)

Electronic display? No, not heard.

At the beginning and end of the path in three car train. In the middle of the road - six. Why is it more to say. All places sedentary.

This is my place.

The first step is to look under the armrest. Empty trains :( In the medium-range (media distancia) in this place located outlet.

And in the long-distance trains - smooth as in shorts Ken :(

In the car hot, so I immediately took off his jacket and sweater.

But next to the window air conditioner running at full capacity, so I had to wear a jacket back.

See how fun it is playing with a neighbor's hair? Experienced travelers carry with them a blanket to cover them with air conditioning.

The table could also be cleaner.

A personal trash would not prevent the lid.

I hope that those who had leaned against napkin that were pure thoughts.

Great stop in Ourense. Even too much. Train three times being moved from one track to another, clinging to the engine of the head, the tail.

The fact that the train, coming from point A (A Coruña) in this place cling train, released from B (Bigot). Part of the way from west to east Spain, six cars will proceed together, then separated. Half of the staff will leave Bilbao, the second half - in Endayyu.

But after the unification of the composition of the locomotive did not have time peretseplyat. The fact that the Arco - not the new train, and he can not move on the fast track section. So he "sneaks gardens", changing direction several times. Passengers come out to smoke, parking in Ourense long.

And I'm going to walk around the structure. Thus me a little nervous. Intellectually, I understand that, when combined formulations can not be lost, unless the stay on the platform. But the memory is still fresh memories of how the summer in the same train when the air conditioning broke down and immediately life became unbearable, the passengers of the car were transplanted so affected. Those who travel to La Coruna, go in the second car. Those in the Bigot - a fourth. And please do not confuse.

He looked into the car a class above.

Seats are the same as in the second class, but not by four, and three in a row. No outlets. Looking ahead, I will say that the outlets are not found anywhere else, either in the toilet or in the hallway. How to recharge your mobile phone? How to work on a laptop on the road? Unclear.

Only car-cafeteria little soul thawed.

The light then some special, can?

Some even romance turns.

Prices tolerance. Slightly lower than in an airplane.

But the girl is not to romance. Girl wants to use the toilet, but the bartender says to her mother, that has not yet run out of maneuvering, all toilets are closed.

And why? Because the sources of water, fresh air and electricity are in the locomotive, which is currently disengaged.

40 minutes in Ourense - it's still all right. But if you go, for example, from Moscow to Berlin, it's good to remember those two hours when a train on the border of being driven in the depot, cars lifted on jacks, remove one wheel pair, and put others, and the passengers all the while suffering without water, light and air conditioning. Fear not? Not the best start to a trip abroad.

However, I digress. The bartender, of course, took pity on the girl and let her use the toilet. Moreover, the toilet turned out from the category of "those who do not like solitude." With loose-leaf to hide behind.

Inside, everything is as usual.

Nothing new.

Well, almost.

Lokomotiv finally hitched, and I hurried to his seat - watching the movie. What else should I do if the laptop is no outlet would not last long.

In the first film a group of British pensioners went to meet the "autumn of life" in the Indian hotel. In the second - the blonde for the groom flew first in Kenya, then in Moscow. In the movie, it's simple: wanted - and here you are in Paris.

Not very fast train Arco took 7.5 hours to get from Santiago to Burgos. The delay was only 15 minutes, godly.

I hope that the second part of the report, about a good train, come out better. Because it was really cool :)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting