Beauties of modern Russian cinema

In my list of girls entered, beautify our "new" movie. Not every beauty in the list of an actor is talented, but each, in my opinion, stunningly good. I implore you not to compare with the beautiful girls of Soviet films and especially with the Hollywood pipeline.

P.S. Under the 'new movie "I mean movies shot after the 90th year.

Tatiana Lyutaeva

The most famous role: Anastasia Yaguzhinskii "Midshipmen ahead" 1987 "Viva Midshipmen" 1991

Familiar Tatiana sold her phone for ducat assistant director of the film, which was looking for a beautiful actress to play Yaguzhinskii. So beautiful student got into the main movie of his life. Chiseled face Lyutaeva loved not only the camera lens and thousands of fans of the film.

Even after years of aristocratic features Tatiana does not fade.

Elena Korikova

The most famous role: Anna Platonov "Poor Nastya" 2003-2004 (TV series)

Prior to his most famous role in a wretched series Lena actively starred in films and videos Russian singers but popularity is not earned. Although the appearance helped to make a living in the godforsaken Movie 90s.

To those who think that the TP Korikova advise watch the film "Mistress into Maid" where she plays a major role. Impeccable acting work, and no peroxide in hair.

Ekaterina Guseva

The most famous role: Olga "Brigade" in 2002 (TV series)

Katie behind several dozen films, and most of them are not that ugly ... Gusev not only beautiful, but also a talented actress. Katya actively removed, singing in musicals and stamps seductive photo shoot bursts.

Maria Berseneva

The most famous role: Margot "Margot" of 2009-2010. (TV series)

In the movie, Mary has always played beauties. And even if it were episodes of bad movies, actress beauty that does not change. Under the scenario of "Margot" Berseneva character was supposed to be blonde, but Maria scored and refused to be painted. And, in my opinion, rightly so.

Agnes Ditkovskite

The most famous role: Lena "The Game" 2009. "On the game: a new level of" 2010

Agnes daughter of the first member of our list Tatiana Lyutaeva. Acting talent mom, in my opinion, my daughter is not inherited, but beauty is not inferior.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting