Washed down the door?

There is a lot written about how to make repairs in the apartment with his hands.
And what about the door to her? No matter, it is necessary gash!
And so the decision is made to start.

Case nachinaems with marking and cutting the size of the profile pipe 80H40.

50 photos.

Dirty

All leveled by Area

Rust pochistit.Tyazhelo need to, but we're not looking for easy ways?

Made in the garage, and laid the future on the pit box door.
Checked diagonal semiautomatic svaril.Imeyu they cook
No problem, as the pen to write

After shaped tubes took 40h20.Protsess repeated-spaced, sliced ​​

The remains of the pipe about the size of 40h20 10 cm grabbed inside the box and laid on top budushee door leaf and cooked

Zabyl.Pered how to weld, cut and immediately marked out a place under locks.
Then nothing would probably not take place, I think

And that's raised the canvas so that the space for sealing gum and then the door was not a "pearl»

I put the top sheet metalla.Tolschina 2 mm, can a little, but I thought that dostatochno.Ot edges backed by 3cm, marked out where the cut will

Edge grabbed sympathetic, not to crawl

Well cut

Then he caught up with that did the right thing, taking, but as I turned it all? And yet, yes, we turn over, to the inside scald

Miss the point of welding sheds Result finished box ...

... And polotna.Zamki crepe cogs, threads sliced ​​found metchikom.Ponachalu wanted to attach screws

He put foam poplotnee.Poshlo 3 4 sm.Bral sheet

Over-tselofan.Neznayu, whether it is necessary, but I currently estimated that there should be no more than, like, steam will

In short it was khalyavnykh OSB nazyvaetsya.Podumal-like and not to use halyavku cheby vain? After a very regretted, but more on that below ...
I fastened with screws for metal

And here's why I pozhalel.Sh-P-A-C-A-B-E-K-A!
Brothers, honestly tell you, THIS ASS !!!
I Thought sdohnu.Ya her dog and machine and hand ...

Conceived castle polotne.Razmetil place under his

... Cut ...

Here is a cellular structure of this film I want to plity.A dver.Bez glue putty can

Poshpakleval one storonu.Otverstiya locked drilled

The second party, litsevaya.Krepil takzhe.Uzhe namazyukannye putty

The openings are inserted to check the locks, handles, linings

Colored box, delivered to the street sushitsya.Taschil holding anchor shove through the box

The matter came to the film-samokleyke.Tak door 1m wide and the maximum width of the film that I found on sale-90cm, went the other way.
Unfold

Stepping back from the edge of the same distance starting kleit.Plenku bought 67 cm shirinoy.I it another 40 cm shirinoy.Vse same invoice

In short zakleil.40 see cut in half and joints ... joints closed molding mebelnym.Tozhe samokleyka.Vot what happened

Side 2

view

You can see the seam side malost.Dalnyaya unprepared

Taped, put pen-pad-locks-glazki.Nadel box on the canvas without removing it from the table

And I dropped the fucking dver.Snyat wanted sam.HUY !!! Bitch, probably 100 kg weight!
Its a shame as it is tried to fix ... Nifiga be seen!
Well at least not handle pootbival hands ... And also with their feet ...

Popper for new plenkoy.Perekleil within moldingov.Dolgo, crappy, with the mat, but still resisted.

Call

Locks

On the street in litsa.Solntse mug ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1394655553 [/ mergetime]
Last.
My conclusion from all this food ... Frankly, yes, you can, but of course very dreary.
Yes, in terms of money and a lot cheaper than purchased.
I'm glad principle that started it all and done, sorry, washed them down, even though the memory is ...
But if only no desire to try and green toad, I'd bought them better ...
Thank you, you can beat

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting