Test: Select the door, and we will tell you who You are

Fun, simple and short test that will help you to understand yourself.You may not believe in horoscopes, nor psychics, nor even in the predictions of Nostradamus, but we believe that such simple tests are a great way to learn a little more about his personality. And about that stage of life that you experience.

Select the door that seems most attractive (only do this BEFORE you read the text).

Now find your door, remember the number and scroll down.

Door number one.

You crave the simple things in life, the simple pleasures. You enjoy the peace, quiet and solitude. When you are in the company of other people, I prefer to have everything at home. That's why you like spending time with a small circle of friends and immediate family.Your future is sure to be happy though, because you know what you like and what suits you.

You are one of those people who can see the beauty in the simple things. Someone your lifestyle may seem boring, but you can be sure that your life surely will not be any unnecessary drama.

Door number two.

You are destined to become a rich man. But you know that the path to a prosperous life is through hard work.

If you choose a door, behind which immediately follows the stairs, so you expect that will, over time, to raise their social status.

You want in life you are surrounded only with pleasant things and events, but I understand that in order to achieve all this, you will have to work hard and move towards your goals step by step.

You are not afraid to rise to the top. But the main advice we can give you goes something like this: "don't forget to enjoy the process rise to the top."

Door number three.

You have to be very careful. You have an excessive appetite for risk and acceptance of rash decisions. Learn to read the warning signs and think before you jump into the pool next adventure.

Fire hydrant in the photo is a symbol of danger. Plus, you're comfortable with the fact that I don't know what lies behind that door.It should alert you.

If you agree with the fact that in recent years too often risked, perhaps it is time to move forward with greater caution.

Above the door hangs a room — 26. It is a sacred number for the Judeo-Christian culture because it symbolizes God. If you notice it in the photo, so you hope that there is someone "up there" is looking out for you. Will save, if that. But as you know, "God helps those who help themselves".

Door number four.

If you chose that door, it means you are ready to go into battle. It may be a legal dispute, the struggle for power or the desire at all costs to move up the career ladder. You are determined to move forward right now.

Red symbolizes energy, strength, and aggression — as well as the walls of the castle in the photo. Even the iron and the sharp edge of the door you are not afraid. Are you ready to take what rightfully belongs to you.

You may feel like a long time was "locked up", and now crave from a life of revenge.

Door number five.

If you chose that door, don't worry. All you need to calm down. Your life — the search for something simple, comfortable and safe. However, probably, it was not always so.

The cause of your anxiety and find security can be a difficult period in my professional or personal life. At the moment you certainly strive to surround themselves with loyal people who love you unconditionally.

Now if you really are going through difficult times, continue to seek satisfaction in things that used to always find it. Pause. Avoid contact with people who rock the boat of your life.

Door number six.

We can't say what torments you lately, but something's definitely not childish you are concerned. The good news is that you have an adequate supply of optimism in order to get out of this situation. Dark times will be behind you because you have the courage to go on. You haven't reached "world", but it is already in your field of vision.

Even if a bright future seems too far away, you won't give up.

Think about what is left behind. Sooner or later you will reach the finals and will find the freedom you are looking for.

Door number seven.

Get ready for some chaos, which can begin in your life. But in the world there's nothing you couldn't handle. The more that you themselves such a person, you like not knowing what will be your next step. You want to always keep their doors open to new possibilities. And it's very cool!

New opportunities will appear in your life constantly and always out of nowhere. Prepare for the fact that in the near future you can expect some surprise. Pleasant or not, we don't know. Anyway, with all hands near you will open doors that will show the way to the exit.

Door number eight.

The main characteristic of your character — curiosity. You always try to experience or learn something new. Always willing to take on unexpected risks. However, sometimes you would do well often to think about the consequences of some of their decisions.But eventually that curiosity will allow you to live bright and full of colorful emotions of life. You probably regularly visited by thoughts of this kind: "I don't know what I'm doing. I do not know correctly received. But I'll do it, because life is too short not to try."

Most likely, many of you description below it did not like. To face your inner self face-to-face is not always pleasant. published

Author: Konstantin Shiyan

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: lifter.com.ua/Test-Viberite-dver-i-mi-rasskagem-kto-vi#11215

Tags

See also

New and interesting