Many are interested in Japan often ask - and how they say live Japanese? In the sense that they have in the household plan to equip all?
Sometimes there are positions in which people not only in words but also in the photos show and tell about the visit of the Japanese ordinary apartments. Sami the Japanese rarely called to her house (compared to Russia for example) and the reasons for that may be several. Personally, I think that the main reason - is probably still tightness - do not want to show their way of life, living conditions are not, and indeed for most of it's unusual ...
Some of my friends from Osaka (young couple) special complexes in this occasion have not and I was able to visit their apartment and make some photos
Immediately warn -. No artistic value of the pictures should not be expected, it's just ordinary interiors housing, which can get more or less some idea of the house
1. So, get acquainted - Kimura-san left and right of his wife, Eri-chan, are invited to come to their home
2. But let's start from the entrance. Outside, parked their car - a tiny Daihatsu:
3. Of course they have a place on the inner parking under the house, but when they go to the city for a short time, throw the car at the emergency exit:
4. Floors in the house a little, but there, unlike many other buildings in Osaka, the most apartments mnogometrazhki:
5. This is an emergency exit. CCTV is here:
6. Next to the emergency exit located mailboxes and even has a drinks vending machine:
7. And these white boxes - unique safes to store undelivered parcels and packages. They are installed in all new homes.
How the system works? For example I am a tenant of apartment number 601 and I must come to the parcel courier service Black Cat. I went out to the store and at this moment a courier came. He rang the intercom a few times, I realized that I do not have and the outside of the home can put a package in one of the vacant offices of the safe. When he puts the package into the box, then dials the number of my apartment, 601, and then wrote me a notice: "Because they say so, come and you did not find the house, put the package into the box number 1". I'm coming home, I read the notice, I come to this unit, attach your computer key to the entrance - the computer sees that the key to the apartment number 601 and opens my locker, which is designed for 601 apartments premise:
8. Go ahead .... This is the interior of the main hall, where the main entrance to the building. Here, in the cool (or warm, depending on the season), the air conditioner can sit, waiting for friends 32,132,125
9. unpretentious decoration:
10. The video on the main entrance, bigger:
11. On the first floor houses the elevator hanging display, showing a picture of the cabin. Well, for security:
12. Picture the way a good quality
13. Lift himself comfortable in English writing even present :-))) Specifies the next stop :-))
14. Some windows of many apartments are located on a shared balcony. Of course they are closed with iron shutters, but it does not add comfort ...... my friends were lucky - all their windows are located on the outer wall of the house:
15. Here is the entrance to the apartment - a lamp with the number at the bottom of the lamp to illuminate the floor in the dark, intercom. Left a special handle to hang the hood or bag until you open the door. The door itself is made of metal, though not such a hard and durable as we have in Russia:
16. Here finally reached the apartment :-)))) I'll try to explain the plan, as it will
On the right you can see the white nut, where everyone leave their shoes - this is the entrance. I stand in the corridor leading to the rest of the apartment. In the hallway more straight ahead has a wardrobe:
17. Now I have turned 180 degrees and a hallway behind me. On the left - the entrance to a small room, straight ahead - the entrance to the toilet:
18. Open the door on the left and looked inside. A small living room, desk, television, futon (sleep on the floor) ... the left (not visible), a large wardrobe. LED lamps all, a large diameter. Pay attention to the socket on the ceiling - the builders have provided electric and TV sockets even there:
19. Now look in the door, which was straight ahead. Here, as you can see, there is a toilet. Never anywhere in Japan (except hotels) I have not seen the combined bathrooms with toilets. It always happens that separately and not even in the neighborhood.
Another point - by default in all new homes are installed toilets with running - remote with buttons on the left:
20. After the photo number 17, the corridor turns right. There are three doors. The door on the left - it's the door to the bathroom (the first part). The door leads directly into the living room and kitchen. The door on the right - another small room. Let's look at it:
21. Another living room. The truth is they serve as a dumping ground for all sorts of different stuff
22. Now go right out the door with 20 photos, veduyuschuyu into the living room and the kitchen. Immediately on the left wall behind the door is a kind of remote control almost everything in the apartment :-)) The joke :-)))
light switches are left in all the rooms, in the middle of the remote management of gas and hot water in the bathroom, right intercom:
23. We pass on. On the left hand - the kitchen, where the hostess prepares a simple lunch :-)))
In the kitchen there is access to a small balcony. Large refrigerator side-by-side, cooker hood ... not a lot of lockers for storage of utensils - actually so the mind is a healthy pot. Behind another door refrigerator - leads to the bathroom. That is actually in the bathroom two doors - one from the corridor (photo number 20) and the second from the kitchen:
24. The door to the kitchen balcony:
25. Now let's look at the bathroom (it is removed from the kitchen door). Large sink and mirror cabinets for storage of cosmetic products
To the left on the wall of an auxiliary control unit for the bathroom - dryer features a sauna and air conditioning can be controlled, and here. The door directly to the bathroom itself reflected in the mirror:
26. We look to the left - here stiralka installed (on a special pallet of course) and is visible to the right door of the hall:
27. And this is a bathroom. From the window, beauty
Note the shower heads and the floor - in Japan usually take a shower not in the bathroom, and standing (or sitting) here in this rough plastic 81,303,439
Stoke water course is provided (small flap under the bathroom). In the mirror of reflection can be seen even two controls - one for the bathroom, the second for the other functions (sauna, etc.):
28. Go back to the living room. If you look again at the photo number 23, with a kitchen, then right behind me, I found another door - this was the entrance to the master bedroom. Come inside did not, too much embarrassed the hosts, took out the door :-))) large room, large .... European bed, computer desk, cabinets, and there is access to the loggia:
29. The living room has a small sofa:
30. To the left of the couch something like tables with master's "treasure"
Comics, tea book, family photos ....
31. They married quite recently, in August two years ago, and before that met half year 44,930,284
Work the way together in the same company as managers. At work and met :-)))
Small wedding picture can be seen in the bottom right of the picture - it is Eri-chan in a red dress
32. Against the wall opposite is a chair and a dresser with a festive dishes:
33. To the right of the sofa and TV Playstation3:
34. Well, as without the toys? :-))
35. On the wall behind the TV hatches ventilation and forced ventilation. The air in the apartment very clean way:
36. Air conditioning in every room hanging:
37. There is also a second access to a large loggia (total with the master bedroom). Doors sliding everywhere - that of course is not very good because of weak tightness in the cold season
Oh, sorry glaze can not be, or else one room can be arranged :-)))
38. Again, in all new homes in the balcony or loggia has fully supplied with wash basins - so it was easier to care for the flowers:
39. Well as Japanese house and no bells and whistles !? :-)))) For example, here this wireless robot vacuum cleaner. In Russia, by the way sold vengeance:
40. arrived lunch time. The hosts were treated to what God has sent ... On this day, he sent them a large assortment of sushi, cold water with ice and little rolls:
41. Here it has not become:
42. And this is all streskal 1,162,104
43. A small digression to the question of what the Japanese fans hung on every phone - that's one of the host phone:
44. Kimura-san fooling around all the time and making faces
And if it is serious, and on the post, I will answer directly to some of the possible questions. The apartment is new and they bought it two years ago on credit. Actually almost the vast majority of Japanese buildings are sold on credit for a period of 30 years. Interest is not very large, about 3 percent a year, even probably even less, somewhere 2-2.5%. Footage of the apartment about 90, the value at the time of purchase was about 35 million yen, it is far less. Yes, yes, do not be surprised, the Japanese real estate has become cheaper interesting property after purchase, so as a tool for financial investment, this option does not roll :-)))
45. In this instance Kimura-san and Eri-chan thank you and see you soon! :-)))))
Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...