Facts about Japan in pictures

Blogger Eugene travel Chervonyuk brought from a trip to Japan is not just pictures and a photo project in which she shared interesting details from the life of the Japanese people and their culture.

UPDATE: the author of these facts is a blogger Vishka, but Eugene only to realize them in pictures.

In all the northern cities of Japan, where snow falls in winter, heated sidewalks and streets. Icing does not happen, and snow clean is not necessary. Very comfortably! At the same time in Japan, there is no central heating. Each heats the apartment as can: oil heaters, stoves, kerosene and gas.

In Japan, everyone knows that Hello Kitty is originally from England. That does not prevent them to make money. In Japan, all are able to make money out of nothing. Here it comes quickly and goes to fashion anything. For example, a panda or a chameleon, then all things are sold with their image in time. Or isoflavones beans. Boom usually lasts no longer than a year, can not be explained, and 3 years later recall with difficulty, but made huge money.

This uncle, for example, advertises ... popcorn. Recently, a video clip on the TV advertising of popcorn. So these queues are currently the popcorn giant. You're reading my post, and people waiting in line for popcorn.

In Japan, no guest workers. This is achieved by the simple law: the minimum wage, which is allowed to hire foreign workers in Japan, more than the average salary of the Japanese labor. Thus, the employer more profitable to hire a Japanese than the foreigner.

The age of consent in Japan - 13 years. Since then, the person is deemed capable of giving informed consent to have sex with another person.

Japanese subway trains have women-only carriages. They are attached in the morning to rush hour no one molested girls. Japanese voyeurs, and feeling girls packed trains - something like a national sport.
This is tested on itself, comrades! Not in the subway. My ass pinched here this giant Zephyrinus - growth doll in the mall. Yes, I'm being modest? Properly so I walked zephyr paw on my ass.

Thus in Japan is one of the lowest rates of rape in the world. Five times less than in Russia.

Instead of a signature in Japan put special names print, Hanko. This seal is present in every Japanese, and it is used many times a day. And you can buy in any store. It looks like this.

Go ahead.

And it's very unusual and cool. It is believed that as long as the customer pays for the service assigned a price, he remains with the seller on an equal footing. If the customer tries to leave extra money, he thereby devalues ​​provides the service or product, relegating equal exchange to the handouts. By the way, in Japan fantastically polite service, then the local, the whole staff anywhere in the world seems hamlivym.

Japanese language consists of several levels of politeness: Elementary, respectful, polite and very courteous. Almost every conversation begins with the words "Sumimasen" - I'm sorry, or "Arigato gayzamas" - "Thank respectful" - how to advance for what you spend your time. When I say some common phrases or words in Japanese, to do with me getting more polite.

Fuji is a privately owned Shinto Hongu Sengen Great Temple, which houses the deed of gift from the Shogun, dated 1609 year. And we, too, Fuji seen only in the fog. But yes, beauty.

Well, how much, it is just education. On itself has not experienced, but deducted in one of the forums here: "If the Japanese went to Amsterdam, where a smoke, and it saw the other Japanese and banged on it, then first go to jail." Everything is clear, in my opinion.

The Japanese, especially young people, it is not parted with mobile phones. That may be on the platform waiting for a train standing 15 people, 13 of them will stick to their mobiles. I'm not lying, thought.

Even in cold weather, autumn, winter or spring, schoolgirls do not wear tights, stockings only provided for school uniforms. Uniform skirts vary in length, depending on age: the older the disciple, the shorter the skirt.

The first service is always men. The restaurant first man leaves the order and bring it to the first drink. The first stores are always greeted with a man.

The Japanese are very shy and easily embarrassed. The Japanese can not say "I love you" in the face of the object of love. Such words in the language is simply no! Those who can cause wild respect from others. It's more now belongs to the older generation, but - when the Japanese make a bid that is normal to say something like "would you prepare my soup?" Or "can you wash my underwear?", Because otherwise they are embarrassed.

In Japan, one of the highest suicide rates in the world. It happens that committed suicide "for the company" or by the decision of the head of the family. I remember once stereotyped "Norwegian Wood" Murakami. And all probably.

In Japan, as elsewhere in the world, full of Chinese consumer goods.

Few people know that the word "wool", "Pollock" and "iwashi" borrowed from the Japanese. But about a "tsunami" and "typhoon" heard everything. The Japanese, too, have borrowed from Russian. The word "ikura" (caviar) and "Norum" (normal). There is still a funny expression "count of the people" (the people), it got from Alexander II.

So it goes. Tired? Japanese man offers you smile!

Author: Eugene Chervonyuk

via slivovaya.livejournal.com/profile

Tags

See also

New and interesting