From a letter to his wife Svetlana Sergei Bodrov

«I do not know how people die. We see it, but they do not die. And when we die, it sees someone else. There are things that do not need to know, which do not need to think about them no one knows anything. You know, the first time in my life I want to have a home. Take care of it, something to do. I keep thinking about how we will live. We're very family and very similar people. On the one hand it is difficult, but in the main we'll feel the same way and understand each other in the most important. I really do not know how people break up, but they do not live in really a few lives. Death is unambiguous, but love is not. And her certainty inherent in the model of life. Actually the inevitability of death, too.

Today, I thought you something happened: an accident or something else. And I know that you can not think about it. But it was almost as scary as the idea that you can not love me. Frankly even worse. And I just prayed to God, and even agreed to what I was most afraid of yesterday. I thought that the better you will not love me. I sometimes do this crazy feeling that we're two different characters of one person. We are like two twin brothers, razluchёnnye in the hospital and met many years. Something hard, but the blood of a native. You're my absolute destiny. And I really believe in you. Believe you and me.

Still more important than love. No matter even more important if life itself, than death. Why is that? Firstly, it is the only thing that can compete with it in the sense of finality. If a man had to die, the one who loved him, did not cease to love. It's obvious. Secondly, the reverse apparently can not be. I do not know how to love ends. If love comes to an end, apparently, is not it ».

Also read:
Forever young Sergei Bodrov

via www.adme.ru/vdohnovenie-919705/vechno-molodoj-sergej-bodrov-558805/

Tags

See also

New and interesting