From a letter by Sergei Bodrov's wife Svetlana. These lines return the faith in true love!

Sergei Bodrov - a famous film director and actor, and another man, who was lucky enough to meet a real love
«Website» today prepared a small excerpt from a letter to his wife of Sergey for you. These lines return faith in real and genuine love!

Sergei Bodrov From letters to his wife Svetlane

« I do not know how people die
All the time I think about how we will live. We're very much like family and people. On the one hand it is difficult, but we'll feel the same way in the main and understand each other in the most important. I really do not know how people break up, but do not live, they in fact several lives. < The death is unambiguous, but love is not. and its inevitability inherent in the model of life. In fact, the inevitability of death, too.

Today I thought with you that something happened: an accident or something else. And I know that you can not think about it. But it was almost as scary as the idea that you did can not love
I do sometimes is crazy feeling , that you and I are two different nature of man. We are like two twin brothers separated at the hospital and met many years later. Something hard, but the blood of a native. You are for me the absolute destiny. And I really believe in you. Believe and you to me.

Still more important than love. No matter even more important if life itself, than death. Why? Firstly, it is the only thing that can compete with it in the sense of finality. If a man had to die, then the one who loved him did not cease to love. It is obvious. Secondly, the reverse seems to be impossible. I do not know how to love ends. < If love comes to an end, apparently, is not it
This letter made me storm emotions. What a pity that this man is no longer with us!

This letter can not fail to share with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting