Armenia

It was in September in Armenia, I would like to get more than any country in Europe. It seemed to me that Armenia - is a world where there is still the old Soviet still warmth of communication. Something that should hold your soul. And I flew back with a feeling. Yes, it was the press tour, but it was incredibly interesting.
I wanted to see with my own eyes Ararat, I would like to see people who are still the ones, the ones that I remember from the Soviet Union. Feel it, feel the their hospitality. And I got it. You know, I even could not think that there are patriots of their country. They do not just love it, they love it, they feel its children - it is a delight. Love is not momentary, not for achievements, but just.

10 photo.

And then it was 4 days of wild delight from the seen. I faced a wave of bliss, such a genuine and sincere, as a child, when you do not ask the question why, you just feel it here and now.

Yerevan Suburbs.

Harness the grass on the slopes.

Meanwhile, we are getting closer and closer to the place, which fell into the Guinness Book of Records. By cable car - Wings of Tatev. The longest cableway in the world without intermediate stations.

Wildly afraid of heights. But the kind of spectacular.

Vicki to help me. Engineering construction "Wings of Tatev" extends to 5, 7 kilometers above the deep and picturesque gorge of the river Vorotan, connecting two villages: Halidzor (near Yerevan route) and Tatev, located at the monastery. Maximum height above the canyon is 320 m.

There are people, next to which is already well, they are the calmness and peace covers you. And despite the fact that I ran Saiga and, in principle, I am calm in religious terms, I really liked it here. Father Abbot Michael.

And how quickly the weather changes, when you wade in the mountains. Just the sun was shining ...

In general, listening to the Armenians, you infect them with optimism and pride for his countrymen. But, listen to them, skladyvetsya impression that the Armenians were at the cradle of civilizations. It Armenians made the most important discovery and even if they do not, then it is not clear how it would all have been there. They are well done, personally I am very impressed.

Posted in [mergetime] 1394661739 [/ mergetime]
Guys, excuse me, I suddenly wildly sleepy :)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting