What is the purpose of the architect begging not to install two doors?

Today, many believe that second-door - a relic of the past. In pursuit of fashion and comfort, the owners order modern doors, hoping that large expenses will pay off and improve their life. But if this is the case, why are repairmen often advised to leave the second door? Let's try to figure it out.

View this post on Instagram

Publication from the window door in Kazan (@dveri_oknakazan)

The second door is “Let’s go to a customer.” On the phone, she reported that her old door had fallen into disrepair, asked to be replaced. Well, it's not complicated. On the spot, they saw that the object from the old fund, the door is the same - wooden, upholstered with dermantine. Modestly, but she performed her functions, says the master.

View this post on Instagram

Posted by Eugene (@urapravilo)

“The mistress looks like a poor woman. They offered to install two simpler doors, but she began to argue. I told him to put one, but expensive. Something. architect He told her something, so she believed. Somewhere I even read that there is a door that almost warms the apartment.

You guys are from the last century or what? It's a scoop! No one has put two doors in a long time! Well, for us installation is not a problem, but such a door and more expensive will be much, and the cost of installation is higher. I'm sorry about that woman. I told her that two doors were better. I even had to promise a discount.”

Advantages of the second front door “After all, the second front door gives a lot of advantages.” For example, in terms of security. Getting through two doors is more difficult than one. More noise and fuss is created, and therefore few burglars will take the second door, because there is a great chance that they will be noticed.”

“As for one expensive door, it only attracts burglars. After all, immediately there is the idea that there are wealthy people who definitely have something to profit from.”

“In addition, the two doors create a kind of air cushion that protects the housing from heat loss. This is especially true for apartments located on the first floor. Which we also reminded our customer of.

“And for more persuasiveness, the partner took out the phone and even showed her pictures of his apartment. Of course, with two doors. In the end, she gave in and agreed to our terms.”

“In short, the cost of installing doors was even lower than she had planned. Although we earned less than we could, we did not regret it. And this woman was helped, and she may advise us to her neighbors or acquaintances. It is better to live with two doors, writes Arseny.

It is strange that many people just hate two doors. Although in such housing and soundproofing will be better, and smells from the landing will not get. And if a woman lives alone, even on the first floor, then safety should not be forgotten. Therefore, it is called two-door It's definitely not a thing of the past. Or are we wrong?

Tags

See also

New and interesting