Person lacks monocle

One colleague complained about the awful smell my coffee: they say, smells dirty socks. I began to argue: "What socks, madam, she washed, you." Madame was not appeased.

I was curious: it harm human or human as allergies and perception? Coffee took home a package from under him thrown defiantly in front of colleagues - look, they say, do not want you to strain. Colleague smiled gratefully.

Continuing further & gt; & gt;

Houses interspersed with other banks out of my home coffee (to take the job, that is cheaper, "Jardin" some or something like that - well, no more than 200 rubles per pack).

Brought to work the same toe coffee, but in a different bank. Colleague looking smiles gratefully. I present to smell.

- See how it smells good, the other completely.

- Oh, yes! Here I feel the notes of orange and cinnamon. Honey, maybe ... Can I also try?

I want to laugh, but smile and politely allowed to drink with me the blessed cup of drink. Drink. In the meantime, my brain neigh innumerable herds of horses, dancing funny circus horses with lights and with lights in horses, ponies light green rally in pink shorts in yellow peas. In my eyes, all the pleasure of Oriental charmer. I drink a delicious coffee in good company. Colleague paints wonderful grains and skill roasting, and my ability to pick coffee. Silent, smiling. I am pleased.

Take out the sugar in a tin box. This box from under my jewelry, sent as a gift. Sugar took in the "Pyaterochka" twenty rubles. A colleague of his, too zasrat month ago. Per pack, probably. But aloud the phrase was uttered:

- Oh, he told me bitter and gives bleach and cat urine.

The Lord! The young lady, do not drink cat urine, then it will cease to learn in the products! Bleach swallow too do not advise: hardly good will.

Sit on. Manicured finger gurmansha sugar gets out of my boxes, puts in a cup and says:

- Well here so sometimes share pleasant moments with someone who understands good product ...

Nods. I want to sell her phrase of "Jardin" as a slogan. Our people are lacking monocles.

I do not remember what happened next: I'm under some pretext went to the bathroom and laughed hysterically for about fifteen minutes.

It is said that to do so bad. But I will, I will! Because this behavior, they give me a reason to laugh and tell stories. Is zadolbali? Oh, no! zadolba.li

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting