Here's how girls think ...

She told one friend

On the men
Once again, ditching the weekend in search of a vital shurupika lost my beloved man, I thought. What are all the same to them, we are different. So with men. And if they are so different from us, not to be trapped, it is necessary to carefully study this kind of an offshoot of the homo sapiens, and draw appropriate conclusions. On the essence.
The man - a creature, a little different from women physiologically and psychologically exact opposite.

Physiology.
man develops a violent social activity or to blame all the problems of women, and goes to the monastery.

Feeding the men - a laborious process. The man has a fast metabolism, therefore, a lot of eating and plenty of fouls. Using the man in private households as udobritelya still impractical because of his body from his youth poisoned by alcohol and other excesses.
A man needs a healthy sleep. He slept very light sleeper, waking up at the slightest rustle. But as sleep still necessary, but not get rid of rustling, the body of men in the course of evolution has developed a wonderful in all respects the function of snoring. Snoring allows you to mute all the other sounds, and by virtue of the reasons unknown to science, hearing his own snoring to snoring are not susceptible. Thus, man has the ability to sleep in any, even the most unfavorable in relation to the acoustic environment. If all night snoring function in men has not worked, then in the morning he would complain to you how loud you're in a dream wiggles his ears and wound up with a crunch on the sheet, and ah, poor as he had not had enough sleep.

Any man who has reached the reproductive age, needs regular sexual intercourse. Regularity depends on their personal physical capacity, that is very individual. Numerous studies have led to a very paradoxical conclusion. Whatever the needs of men in sex, in most cases it will choose the woman, the need for sex is exactly the opposite of his own. The reason for this is not known to science.

And now a little psychology.
It means so. The most important value in life is the man himself and his genital organ. Judging by the results of the research, the main function of men - reproduction. Therefore, to his instrument of production, he is carefully, tenderly and affectionately.

The constant desire of men to compare their bodies leads to the fact that some of them develop neuroses based on dissatisfaction. Dissatisfaction with the size of his penis. A man must be protected from such experiences. A large number of cases in which men have hurt their bodies in an effort to bring them to the desired size. And injured in the same place a man - not a man in their own understanding as well, something that was still able to celebrate small need standing.

Man - a being notorious. He needs constant praise and encouragement, or he may feel inferior, and start looking for another female.

Men - they are the same children. In all their troubles blamed above all others. In doing so, they can be very dangerous for women with unstable mentality. It is easy to evoke in women guilt and the desire for improvement.

Man - a being narcissistic and selfish. It can enjoy themselves in all, the most perverted forms. Located in splendid isolation, as a man can be perdanut and long admired the power of sound and the power of scent. Scratching his scrotum, a man sure podneset fingers to his nose in order to catch the scent coming from them. Man is always in awe of their own figures, intelligence and charm. Even if outwardly he seems to suffer from complexes - it does not believe. This mask. At heart, he's crazy about you.

Men are terribly afraid for their health. Each chihe they are ready to run to the hospital tons swallow pills and want to be pitied. If, God forbid, a man learns that his disease can affect fertility - that's all. From the hospital, you do not pull out. Will absorb the immeasurable amount of drugs, to be tested, so that in the house there will be no jars and boxes, and complain about life.

The man loves the breed. It's just a walking "photocopy" of some kind. All his thoughts were fixed on something to charm as many women. The man - a social creature. In a society - a lot of women. Therefore, the whole man's life passes in attempts to prove to society that he - the best. Methods of proof may be completely different. Someone earns hard, someone builds up muscles, someone wins inaccessible cliffs. But the most interesting thing is that after all these feats of strength on reproduction are left. But are men who have chosen a way to prove itself reproduction (ie in Russian - whoremonger and dogs) as the easiest option. Thus, access to "the body" given to those who least deserve it. And then we wonder where these guys have got to. And extinct. Like mammoths. The gene pool was on Everest.

On the men's logic.

Men leads in awe mention of women's logic. Trembling, they begin to roll, hysterical laugh and poke a finger at someone who dared to do the words "woman" and "logic" in one sentence. But well, I myself something they consider a highly logical and reasonable. But the logic of the male figure is also very difficult.

For example, to get a piece of bread softened from the kitchen sink, the man put on the gloves, take two forks and will be long and hard to fish out him out, averting his eyes in disgust. Then he shall wash his hands with soap and water at least 2 times, dip the fork in "comets", and another week will shudder at the thought of this disgusting event. But the wheel of his beloved car, which drove God knows for what the dog poop and sewage spills, he grabbed with both hands without the slightest hesitation. Moreover, he also lobyznut it can tide of tenderness, and the heart to squeeze. It is logical?

Or here's another. He can not show a week and did not call while you sit at home and wait persistently. But as soon as he will carry the message to you somewhere to have fun together, he immediately pripretsya. And pripretsya time so that you're not going anywhere. And after half an hour when he will make sure that you have nowhere to get, with a clear conscience overthrow, citing the case. Well, just the iron logic.

Yes, here's another example. You sit alone in a room. He plunged into the ears of the newspaper was read well, just as a first-grader Murzilki. You somehow have nothing to do, and you turn on the TV. He immediately catches Moodle includes news or football, and then again to stick his newspaper. When you try to switch to something more interesting for you because of the cries of the newspaper begins to bear on what is interesting transmission, and in general who is the boss. Most interesting is that even if he sits down in front of the TV to 46 times per day to know that somewhere in the region of the thread Curves Settlement troops landed pioneers newspaper he will not give up. And do not expect. So you study ostochertevshie drawing on the wallpaper, listen at least ostochertevshie news, or go to the kitchen to pour "blizzard" in your favorite soup.

By the way, have you noticed how the men are observant? Xux every morning ... When you have your faithful wondered where he put his socks, and then close to hysteria. They even surprised. "Oh, how did you all notice?" Who the hell knows. But a well-known fact: the woman always remembers where near being a man put iron flourish 1x1, 5 mm, even if the saw is the edge of the 25th eyelashes, torn between cooking dinner, laundry, photo series and painting the door handle in the sky blue with a hint morning blue color. Now I know what came up garage. Otherwise, how would men find their cars? The city in fact so big! Gee .... The stronger sex ....

Oh, and the ability of man to the household? I remember a friend of mine insistently I asked why if he puts into the washing machine 2 of the sock, the only one ever gets. And if he should put it immediately 2 identical pairs of socks after washing to get one though, but staffed by a couple. I thought, he decided that the machine operates by devouring hosiery. God forbid that I was wrong. But the fact that his men did not have the logic to reflect on the process of wrapping a sock in a sheet and shaking out him outside in the drying process.

You just do not think that I do not like men. What are you, I just love them. These funny creatures! I just can not stand when they boast of their superiority, praised his mind, and women are treated as a sweet but brainless producers of their offspring.

Tags

See also

New and interesting