How to help a sick person (23 photos)

Careful read at work - I whinnying like a madman!

This book - a medical reference book (1991, circulation 100,000 copies), written by OA Morozova - Semipalatinsk former chairwoman of the community of Sisters of Mercy of the Red Cross

However, while all this extensive post is not curled up under the cut, let me "quote" something else. That's at least a remedy for insomnia (Bob, you're complaining about, I think).

Now that you know how to deal with persons who have overly upset the nervous system. Colors all in merry nintendo color - and provided a surprising result: insomnia as a hand shoots. I think because of the fact that soon after such treatment, the patient taken to the house where all the yellow outside and inside - white. There's something for insomnia have the means.

And now - a cat, because there is still a lot of valuable tips in the book and it would be cruel not to share the most important.

Nervous, fastidious, well-behaved and too impressionable - it is better not to read. I warned.

The following sample paramedical style I first wanted to leave for dessert, but it is very well combined with the previous valuable advice.

Here is a sickness may befall a person (something appreciated the calm, huh?), Especially, I think, if you paint everything in black.

However, insomnia depression but move to other areas. This is how the book right tools for malaria:

As herring on each leg, beads around the neck, egg on the middle finger - the right remedy. Only even then not to call the doctor - or sleep, or will take away the wrong department. And all.

All sorts of horrors, I'm not going to give here, like prescription decoction of earthworms or recommendations to cure rabies eat raw liver from a rabid dog (the one that bit). The phrases are good in themselves ("a good face grease kerosene") - too. They are there full book. But Coy faq, all weave potsitiruyu. To heighten education.

Here, for example, a remedy for hiccups, which is so fond of talking Venichka.

I've got to be honest, only two things confused. Firstly, hiccups can from these methods really let go, but the diarrhea stuttering start, if the patient is nervous (in the Chorna sleeping room, for example). And secondly, I imagined the perfect excuse with reference to this book. "I hear a citizen judge a person hiccups. Dai, I think, will help. Put a knife to his nose, and he, fool threw valuables and run ... »

But the remedy for nosebleeds:

Most immediately link to the master touch of Paris, personally check the correct remedy. And the exact year is specified - that's what I understand, this is a reference book.

Go ahead. About the eye.

In general, quite reasonable, but the style, the style! "Otherwise, it can get dangerous results»!

Here's a sample (some taken out of context):

But let's not distracting, but rather to move a pressing issue as getting rid of warts.

Comments are unnecessary, in my opinion. However, the only thing that surprises me - the lack of true methods with a toad and a dead cat, though described by Mark Twain.

Next, a little about medicines. That medicine of dropsy (I wonder who first experienced it, I want to know the name of the glorious Russian alchemist!)

If you are lucky and then dried cockroaches, you just-just prohvatil diarrhea, and that is it justice. Get.

Actually, I noticed that in addition to the propensity to sadomasochism (drinking kerosene, eat all sorts of rubbish), traditional medicine is different, er ... a decisive rejection of any sterility. Antinomy sterility and even a certain tendency to disgusting ... Speaking of disgusting.

Tool, as you've probably guessed from the pigs. The logic is - does not take away. And another characteristic feature - a passion for red cloth, skvozyaschee half recipes. Here on barley in the eye, for example, the right tool:

Hang a piece of sulfur to the place where the cross hanging - it is, in my opinion, clearly indicates sotoninsky ceremony. So it will send to the devil recipes clearly learned from the notes of the warlock, spit and read on. Here's a good recipe from kidney stones:

The first part of it to me exactly like it, not to mention, again, about the style. What are the names (real, by the way)! Foreigners! Diamonds! (in other recipes)

However, not all the recipes are so cute. There are worse here, for example, about a terrible disease:

Comment Again, even by themselves, and there is nothing. That's just to heap another disease:

Generally these dousing with cold water and other causes have concrete, bleak Soviet Association (agitplakaty in clinics). This is not a decoction of cockroaches, this is not funny, as they say, never. However, even when you think about the number of people who read this book quite seriously ... And the number of people treated by such methods from time immemorial ... Goose bumps.

However, a little more beautiful does not hurt.

Introducing chilling picture like calling a local blacksmith with a great experience to reposition the jaw. And recall, of course, the unforgettable Lelik, warns Gene Kozodoeva "I will beat gently but firmly».

Collectors, however, at every opportunity show their horizons. There is even a chapter on rare tropical diseases.

Net Jules Verne!

But even cure the bite of a scorpion:

Now I know how to spread bedbugs. They carry with them, read this recipe.

But (changing the subject) is a little curious statistics.

Check this would not be desirable. Rounded, talk about the boards of pregnant women.

At the mention of the painting with the children in nature, of course, I immediately think of soul painting "Lenin and children" by which I spent the night in the Crimea. In each of the hospital would be a, uh.

And the most recent. Beware of plants - they are not what they seem.

I wish you health!

_o_tets_
-

Tags

See also

New and interesting