Married before he died (12 photos)

24-year-old Briton William Kent married 25-year-old Emma in a hospital bed, despite the fact,
that he was unable to speak because of nerve damage caused by the disease.
In a sign of agreement he just squeezed his hand.

William Kent and Emma first met in the sixth grade, talking and no longer parted!

William graduated from Leeds Metropolitan University and worked as a teacher before ill. William proposed to Emma in 2009, Valentine's Day. She gladly agreed. But they decided to move the wedding in 2014, initially to buy their own homes.

The couple lived together and dreamed of a wedding, and all of them were good. But their life together was dealt a severe blow in April, when William began to cough and he is having pain in his hand.

William went to the doctor, who did not find anything special in it. However, the pain continued. Doctors from a clinic Scottish province East Lothian said the young man the terrible news: he has a severe cancer. According to hospital doctors Nottingham City Hospital, he was discovered lymphoma (increase in the size of lymph nodes of different groups).

Once diagnosed in April and the beginning of treatment, William wanted to recover so that almost every evening Emma pulled in a cafe to eat and gain strength. "I've never been in so many restaurants in such a short time. But he really wanted to become stronger before the next round of chemotherapy, "- says Emma.

Forecasts doctors were disappointing: not able to help even the most complex operation and a young man to live less than a year.

The immune system is a 24-year-old boy weakened with each passing day.

Six months William, a teacher by profession, struggled with the disease and did not let her ruin the moment you have been waiting.

However, it was not possible to recover William. The hospital tried a new form of treatment for this type of cancer, but it was unsuccessful.

Cancer has spread to his brain and nervous system that deprived him of speech, but not deprived of what he sought. Suggesting loved to be her husband, Emma took his hand and waited for an answer. And the paralyzed man found the strength and tried to squeeze his hand favorite!

"Shortly before William lost opportunity to move and even speak, we discussed plans for the future life," - said Emma. - Due to illness, he could not make me an offer and I took the initiative in their own hands. Handshake was so strong that the girl vanished without a doubt, and she immediately bought wedding rings. "I was in a hurry so that literally broke into a jewelry store and bought a ring that had been in there," - confessed to Emma. According to the relatives of William, physicians were allowed to hold the wedding ceremony right in the hospital.

William died of malignant lymphoma October 3, 11 days after the wedding. "The wedding was the brightest event not only in the life of the newlyweds, but also in our - shared health workers." - When William died 11 days after the wedding, we cried together with Emma. "We met at school desk - tearfully remembers girl. - We were confident that spend their lives together, we even know how to call our children. And even now, when my favorite, no, I know that he is near me ... ยป.

source

Tags

See also

New and interesting