Cry from the heart

The sad story of his life, shared an elderly woman of eighty years. And we'll discuss the relationship of children to parents, which, according to the old woman, needed only its square footage. You can say that I am unhappy childhood. Father and mother were shot in the war for communication with the guerrillas, and I was brought up in an orphanage. Then he seemed to get by. Learn, she got married and had two children. We received a three-room apartment, and soon there were eight people - the children were family. And then it began a ...

The children began to have a hassle. And the husband could not stand scandals, went to live with another woman. The apartment is a decent person, copied to me. I felt bad, so worried because of all that's going on. For me, it is broken, tended friend. She was in poor health, and when she felt a little left, decided that it should remain flat to me. Invited to issue the deed. But my daughter said she would examine me and tearfully asked me to issued girlfriend at her apartment. Together we made repairs and moved there to live. And once passed forty days since the death of a friend, the daughter said that I was removed in a two-bedroom apartment, which is registered.
Nothing to do, went back and began to live there with his family of his son. And here is the son begged me to draw on a gift certificate. Yes, all the mother's heart is sorry, but I was already an old bird, so execute the contract of lifetime support. But my sister, who was not even registered in the apartment, began to nag her son why I did not help pay utility bills. Threatened "or dealt with the question, or I'm leaving, and you're staying with my mummy».
They began to organize my scandals. I had to go to the police. But I am one, and the evidence certainly outweighed mine. They wanted to kick me out of the apartment, but I held on as she could. While the daughter is not threatened: "Get out or looking in a psychiatric hospital!" I was really scared, because it is a medical ...
I left home a corner and began to wander the strangers. But it could not last, and I was forced to go to court. The court quashed the contract of life maintenance, and ordered his son to exchange an apartment or buy me a house. The situation was so hard that I was afraid to go to his apartment. But there is nothing, it was necessary to live somewhere. But soon I found the exchange - my apartment in the Small family of 20 square meters, and his son - the house. The apartment was in a terrible state. Son promised to help with repairs. But not only did not do that, even to move did not help. A small pension was not enough money, and I, in consultation with the staff raysobesa, filed for children to court for child support. Collect child support and retirement, she was living from hand to mouth, just to lead an apartment in more or less decent condition.
Meanwhile, my ex-husband's wife died, and he had a stroke. Daughter learned that you can get a three-bedroom apartment, and quickly intensified. He says: "I will follow you, Dad, look after, just prescribe me." He did, and she then began to mock the weak man, beat him, I myself was a witness to that.
How hard on the side of life (I've already almost 80 years) to realize that you're no use to anybody, that you hate the light and szhivaetsya with own children. I am and I can not find answers to the questions: "How could this happen? What did I do wrong? »
I am very weak. And, you know, very much afraid that suddenly die and the apartment will get these "children". And I want it to remain my only niece, who really loves me and cares for me.

--img2--

Source: realt.onliner.by

Tags

See also

New and interesting