1. Start to improve your mind, body and spirit. "If you develop your mind, body and spirit, your time magically works for you.
you get a new perspective that will allow you to accomplish much more. »Brian Koslow
2. Begin to trust yourself as I would like to trust the people around you.
3. Expect the best from life. Expect the best - and you'll get better. Open your eyes and realize that beauty is already around you, it is already in you. Expect the best from yourself, from the people around, and life in general.
4. Develop a sense of gratitude. Start to develop a sense of gratitude for every happy moment in his life. "Cultivate a sense of gratitude and say" thank you "to all that is happening to you. And remember that every step forward - this approximation to something great and beautiful. "Brian Tracy
5. Forgive all the people who hurt you
6. Forgive yourself for the mistakes. This is normal - to make mistakes. If we are not mistaken - we do not evolve, not grow. Forgive yourself and remember that forgiveness - it is a gift to yourself.
"Forgiveness - is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return you get a sense of peace and happiness. "Robert Muller
7. Let go of your life that you no longer need. Find the strength and courage to get rid of those things that are useless, joy and happiness. There are always things and people that we do not want to let go. But let go - it's not the end of the world, but the beginning of a new life!
8. Write your own story. Do not dwell on the past. Please take a clear idea of how you want to see the future. But live in the moment. The present moment - that's all you have, and that will ever be. Every time you look back at the past - you cross out the possibility of their future.
9. Develop a relationship with yourself and with others. Love yourself before you love others, to educate yourself before you educate others. Cultivate relationships primarily with yourself before you begin to develop them with other people!
10. Breathe deeply and meaningfully. When was the last time you listened to his breathing? We forget how to breathe.
"Shallow breathing is the root of all evil, and conscious deep breathing restores and protects our souls." Desmond Green