Odessa "doll"

Meet regular follower of fashion dolls live from Odessa - 20 year old Alina Kovalevskaya. In appearance and behavior is very similar to the famous "doll" Valery Lukyanov. In the photos these girls absolutely no emotional, their porcelain faces lifeless and do not express any emotion. Looks scary.

"For me it has always been beautiful, even when a person is a bit like features on the doll - says Alina in the comment to one of his photographs. - Such beauty is very different from the one that now all used to seeing. Present all the usual beauty to me is boring and not interesting. I like it when a person has a zest ... It's so elegant features: large, expressive eyes, small nose, small plump lips ... Do not be described in words. So nice to enjoy it here so people! »

The secret of this "beauty" is simple - in a certain way imposed cosmetics plus photoshop. And here we have the animated mannequin. I'd like to believe that women suffering from "doll disease" dress so solely for the camera, parties, etc., and do not shock the others in everyday life ...

Source: katoga.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting