Toys of our Soviet childhood

To quote the author:

To refute the many myth-makers, as well as to recall the nostalgic and happy times of our Soviet childhood, I gathered this small selection of toys USSR.

This is a children's toy sewing machine. I was such a child. It makes all the operations that zingerovskaya machine and can be used for high-grade sewing. Was a wonderful machine!

Another sewing machine with a toy iron

Soft toy. which were wonderful toys! My favorites were the bear almost my height and a dog, a little bit like this. Once, when I was very naughty, all the toys in order to leave my punishment, including lbimtsa-bear, and only dog ​​stayed with me. I did not forgive betrayal bear cub and not so much to play with him.

Applications of the USSR. How many of cardboard, paper and other applications were in sets, in magazines, in special books "for girls" or "boys»!

Doll with a permanent magnet: & quot; «My name is __________________________ In my wardrobe painted 11 and 11 are not colored dresses and suits. Armed with scissors, engrave the contour of any dress. After the cuttings take metal "snout" and stick it any adhesive paper on the back side of the board in the place marked by a circle. Now, one has only to rest my dress to my chest as it by a permanent magnet and a metal "patch" will be held securely on me. Play with me handy if I stand on my feet. Insert my legs into the slots stand, and I will stand. Not colored dresses and suits Paint itself and find a place for "Piglet».

Airplanes

Tags

See also

New and interesting