Disposable toy and not a single favorite

After spending a week at the cottage, Vera and Nadia going home to the city.

– What's good in town? – I asked.

– Yuki – dreamily replied Nadia.

Toys, toys! rapidly agreed Faith.

And began to scamper across the lawn, kicking and stamping toys scattered in the grass on an area of nine acres approximately evenly.

They have plenty of toys. But there is no one favorite.

Faith begged birthday doll baby born, but not very insistently begged not very happy when received. Engaged Faith doll about fifteen minutes and then scored. Well, I remembered a couple more times in the next two days, and then abandoned completely.

Nadia also received a small doll as a gift for Verin birthday to not hurt it. But she didn't seem at all would be a shame if the doll was given only Faith, and Nadia – no. Nadia generally played with the doll for a minute or two. And gave the Faith as only Faith asked. But Faith turned it around Nadia's doll thirty seconds in hand, realized that interested in the fighting over the doll does not work, and lost to the doll interest.

– What are you toys in the city? You are not here toys enough? – I asked.

Toys! Toys! – yelled on the run, Faith.

– Yuki contemplatively nodded to Nadia.

In my childhood it was not so. In my childhood, besides the obvious fact that sugar was sweeter and the water wetter was another favorite toys. I never wanted to go out of town to the country or from the country to the city for the sake of toys. It would be an absurd request. Because favorite bear Blame has always been with me, and other toys didn't matter, and not worth it for them not to go into the city, but even to go into the next room.

Vera and Nadia are not. They are best suited now, all these obviously disposable toys from chocolate eggs or these round plastic balls that spits out machine in the clinic because the child is not too yelled at the time of vaccination.

Chocolate egg produced foldable whirligig, spinning for two minutes, forgotten, and thrown – well and God with it. Plastic ball produces a disgusting slime. Ten minutes girls selflessly throw it against the wall, watching him slide on the wall, like a mad scolopendra, Faith happily yells: "Mom! Dad said that this is not the slime, and snot!" Then the kids throw on the ceiling, he gets stuck there, and in the evening it is possible to tear off and throw.

The convenient and disposable toys that they can throw away and not accumulate in the house chests toy stuff. But to be honest, have no Faith and nadis this toy, which it would be impossible to throw out.

In my childhood it was not so. In my childhood, was the only favorite bear. And even as a child, my older children so was not. The older son was the only favorite stuffed Bunny. My older daughter was the only one I love plush dragon.

A teenager in the book of Daniel Andreev "rose of the world" I read heretical, of course, but absolutely charming idea that in heaven there is a special place where the souls of the toys. Little children, says Andreyev, love your little bears, rabbits, dolls and dragons, the love of his creating them, sewn from cloth and stuffed with cotton wool – soul. And that's a good soul, pious, good.

And when children grow up, when they stopped to play their favorite Teddy bears, dragons and dolls, these toys die, even if stored on a memory somewhere in the closet, like now sits gathering dust on the closet, my baby bear Blame. Die and their souls go to heaven. We die because we lived. Because I love children's love children's games.

Vera and Nadia nothing like this happens. All toys are equal, and none of them matter. Nobody comes to life. I don't know why this is so. Possible features of a developed society of consumption. The era of all plastic and disposable.

However, little girl. I think you have to wait.

If someone, even plastic, will come to life? published

Author: Valery Panyushkin

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.pravmir.ru/pogodki-igrushki/

Tags

See also

New and interesting