Zuhair Murad

The world of high fashion is fickle and unsteady, like the sea. Today, in a fashion, for example, the hippie-style, and tomorrow everyone can rush to wear skirts and ultra-transparent tops. But on the crest of the waves of the ocean of fashion designers are always those who are always "bend the line": in their collections comply with the author's style and, at the same time follow the general trends. It is to such designers include Zuhair Murad. This young Lebanese "prince of fashion" as it is sometimes called colleagues, managed in a relatively short name to make a name for himself in the fashion-industry.

Style Murad - the quintessence of femininity embodied in flying, flowing fabrics, intricate ornaments, free cut and other details that create a fairytale image of the eastern princess, help guests urban jungle.

Dresses from Zuhair Murad Hollywood stars are selected for the most special occasions. For example, a fashion show on the red carpet film festival.

Nina Dobrev + Zuhair Murad

Blake Lively + Zuhair Murad

Katy Perry + Zuhair Murad

J. Lo + Zuhair Murad

Carrie Underwood + Zuhair Murad

Well I was so drawn to the pathos of the lyrics so? Nostalgia, sisters, tortured))). Several years ago, while still a student, I saw in the local Mango collection "by Murad." My God, what were the gorgeous dress! I remeasure several pieces and fell in love with each of them. But, alas, the then limit my expenses could not afford to spend $ 200 on a dress (((((((((((((. I was so upset (((((I thought it would be better not to go there. There was, however , hope that at least one of these fabulous dresses "survive" to sell, but alas, they grind just a month after entering the store. So I was left without a Zuhair Murad ... and now I have it either. Although the collection of Mango «muradovskoy "You can be called only in part - the original designer dresses from this cost in the region of 50-100 thousand rubles.

And these are the dresses for Mango:

i

Tags

See also

New and interesting