Golden Globes 2014: Who what? Continued

I offer you the second part of the review to the red carpet 71st ceremony "Golden Globe", which was held last night in Los Angeles. At the end of the post, we summarize the solemn event and choose the best clothes ceremony.

The first part of the post of "Golden Globe" can be found here.

I've always been a fan of the style of Emma Watson, but did not think it a virtue so surprise me! Evening dress the actress did not promise to be something grand - in fact, laconic red dress with a belt and cut it looked bored. But that all changed when Emma turned her back to the camera, and we saw ... black short pants and sexy dark purple studs, contrasting with delicate frilly skirt and an open back! Due to this unexpected combinations and spectacular selection of accessories (which is only a two-way-pearl earring!) Image turned risky, sexual and SuperDuper, but Emma managed to present it with the necessary confidence and glamor.

Another image showed us gorgeous Caitlin Fitzgerald. Her pale blue dress by Emilia Wickstead looked very impressive in conjunction with accessories coral shades.

Mila Kunis came to the red carpet in a dress Gucci Première trimmed with silver sequins bodice dramatic, blends in with the delicate skirt smoke gray. I can hardly be called an image of Mila one of the best at yesterday's ceremony, but I like the combination of "heavy" metal and delicacy, which is built on the design of her dress.

Amy Adams, received the award for "Best Actress (comedy / musical)" for her role in "The deal for the American," has chosen to pass on the red carpet dress Valentino. The dress in red colors has been made with an eye on fashion 70s combines sexuality and femininity, and this combination is known, does not leave a chance to fail.

Evening dress Maria Menounos appeared in the center of attention not only because of the bright color, but interesting decor. The perfect-fitting sexy skin-tight dress with cutouts spectacular American leader looked, as always, amazing.

Another winner of the previous evening, Cate Blanchett, struck around her complicated dress from couture collection Armani. Lace dress actress adorned neckline on the back at the same time combined the fatal glamor and fragile delicacy, and a similar combination still need to know how to apply. In my opinion, Kate could not be better able to present a nontrivial outfit than she deserves our admiration.

Simple, but at the same time an attractive outfit chosen for the ceremony, Reese Witherspoon. Actress wore a dress aqua minimalist style, which is to honor Reese was sitting on it like a glove. An interesting element of attire was the design back in sporty style.

Uma Thurman and fashion house Versace often delighted us with chic fashion outlets, but last night was the unpleasant exception. Black dress with a rich finish though focused on the actress statuesque figure, but it looked very old-fashioned.

Emilia Clarke came to the red carpet in evening dress Prabal Gurung with an unusual black-and-white embroidery and decorative elements, reminiscent of Basque. The dress looked good and there were no deficiencies, but we hardly ever remember anything else about him.

Hayden Panettiere in Tom Ford. Despite the fact that the outfit reflects the main trend of the season, it looks uninteresting and unremarkable. It may be the case in the selection of accessories and styling, but Hayden failed to properly demonstrate the image of glamor on the red carpet.

But out Helen Mirren, on the contrary, only as brilliant and not name. Legendary actress opted for Jenny Packham dress beautiful green hue, which was very becoming to her. Shimmering finish and draping at the waist adorned outfit and effectively highlighted the figure of Helen, who in turn taught a lesson to all newcomers impeccable style on the red carpet yesterday.

Like many guests of the ceremony, Elizabeth Moss opted for a dress with a shiny finish. Actress was outfit from the collection of Gilles Mendel, executed in black and burgundy colors, the combination of which looked very unusual and interesting. Despite the fact that the photo dress in the spirit of Art Deco look is not particularly chic outfit in the video he showed himself quite differently - impressive and very beautiful.

Heidi Klum once again missed a chance to show a sense of style, the remains of which she has not had time to lose. Supermodel again opted for a fashionable house Marchesa, forgetting that along Georgina Chapman inexplicably it did not completely decorated. Specifically, this dress does not cause me absolutely no emotion, and that is what is most disappointing.

Choose a dress Oscar de la Renta, Michelle Dockery embodied on the red carpet image of a modern princess - gentle and charming. The dress with asymmetrical skirt and shimmering embroidery was very becoming an actress who has decided to stand in the way of his minimalist style, abandoning active jewelry and accessories.

Zoe Saldana is hardly shy and shy when it comes to fashion. This girl not only has the courage to put on the most difficult and unusual outfit, so she was still able to "pull" him on the red carpet, which is often beyond the power of most of its peers. At this time, Zoe opted for originality cocktail dress Prabal Gurung with an unusual design of the bodice and a host of a variety of decorative elements. The ambiguity of this outfit rolls, but the more I look at him, the more I like him. What do you think?

Kate Mara J. Mendel. At first glance it seems boring outfit and unremarkable, but upon closer inspection you can see the elements that make it special and interesting. In my opinion, chiffon petticoat and sleeves in a futuristic style just because of this category.

Paula Patton decided to go for broke, appearing on the red carpet in a pearly white dress Stéphane Rolland Couture, the chief ornament of which were voluminous flounces across the length of the dress. In my opinion, this dress has a right to exist, its right main lodge, which have floors, alas, did not happen. Such a dramatic avant-garde decor requires a minimum frame, so worth it to give up jewelry in general and opt for a smooth low tail and make-up with emphasis on the eyes and cheekbones.

Zooey Deschanel The dress belongs to the category of dresses that look better to live on the move than the photo. In a static position with an unusual dress bodice and tulle skirt, indeed, it loses its charm, but can not deny that the toilet by Oscar de la Renta is a romantic Zoe and not inconsistent with its corporate identity.

And at the end of the post, according to tradition, I offer you my personal top list of the best outfits, this time consisting of 10 positions (due to a large number of truly stylish and beautiful images). So:

1 - Lupita Nyong'o in Ralph Lauren

2 - Emma Watson in Christian Dior Couture

3 - Zoe Saladan in Prabal Gurung

4 - Cate Blanchett in Armani Privé Couture

5 - Margot Robbie Gucci

6 - Emma Roberts Lanvin

7 - Helen Mirren in Jenny Packham

8 - Drew Barrymore in a Monique Lhuillier

9 - Reese Witherspoon in the Calvin Klein Collection

10 - Kate Beckinsale in Zuhair Murad

Tags

See also