Murad Haussmann

Murad Haussmann became popular thanks to a series of photographs depicting the back with his beautiful girl Natalia Zakharova against various attractions in different parts of the world. Couple living in Moscow, continued his travels and new photos of the project "Follow me." The first photo in this series was made by accident when a young couple was vacationing in Barcelona. "Just once after shooting in Barcelona, ​​my girlfriend, which pretty tired, I'm endlessly photographed, dragged me off somewhere arm. However, this did not prevent me to continue taking pictures at this time ", - says Murad.

Photo: Natalia in the headdress near the Kremlin in Izmailovo

The young couple have pictures of Istanbul, London, New York. They have their own Facebook page dedicated to the project, where their fans can learn more about their travels. "Now we are planning to go either to Brazil or India," says Murad. So, in 2014 we can expect even more photos lovely couple.

Photo: Natalia stands on the roof of the hotel Praktik in Madrid. "The Madrid is undoubtedly one of the most significant cultural and historical point of view of the city," - says Murad.

Girl with boyfriend visited many areas of Istanbul.

In Miami, where they come to visit the exhibition Art Basel, they fully enjoyed the warm weather and the ocean.

During his journey to London they were photographed next to the famous Platform 9¾ at King's Cross station (platform for trains to Hogwarts in "Harry Potter"). "At Kings Cross established number plate platform and half table on wheels and every fan of the book can feel young magician," says Murad.

Inside the famous Blue Mosque in Istanbul

At the Crystal Palace in Madrid. "This is an amazing building made entirely of glass." The palace is located in the Retiro Park, which also has a small picturesque lake with geese, ducks and black swans

"One of the most amazing places we visited is a New York City. Every corner of this city inspires stunning pictures »

The first exhibition of works by Murad was held in Miami at the villa Versace. There were also presented the work of Alec Monopoly.

Besides the fact that they saw at the exhibition Art Basel, as they walked through the streets of Miami, considering graffiti.

And here Natalia posing Spanish national costume at the Alhambra, Granada.

In London, the couple saw the installation of Leonardo Ehrlich, which are part of the people, as if falling from the building

Natalia in a stunning dress is Murad along the corridor in the Hotel Praktik Rambla in Barcelona. This hotel was at various times a nursing home, clinic for the elderly, an inn. Now a boutique hotel.

"Travelling through France by car, we could not visit Monaco. This is currently the gold coast in every sense, "says Murad.

Another shot in Istanbul, this time in the Süleymaniye Mosque. & Quot; We were amazed at the depth and breadth of the soul of the Turks. This is an amazing place, a monument of historical and cultural heritage & quot ;, says Murad.

In Benidorme- Spanish city, famous for its beaches and skyscrapers.

This luxury hotel Du Cap-Eden-Roc in the south of France. The hotel offers stunning views of the sea, this hotel has been a favorite destination of royalty, writers, actors.

With peonies in Bali. Natalia: "He was just a huge and has already begun tighter wrap around me».

Natalia in a cone-shaped hat in paddy fields in Bali, Indonesia.

Natalia Murad leads to the famous pool at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore

But since, according to information on their Facebook page, a couple of looks when not traveling the world.

Translated specifically for fishki.net

--img22--

Source: www.businessinsider.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting