AMA 2012

In Hollywood, that every day - a holiday! So it was yesterday - Los Angeles hosted the American Music Awards ceremony in 2012, which this year celebrates its 40th anniversary. According to tradition, I invite your attention to the review of the red carpet and a list of the best performers according to the AMA.

List of winners more than expected - the same names.

Artist of the Year - Justin Bieber
Breakthrough of the Year - Carly Rae Jepsen
The best singer in the genre of pop / rock - Justin Bieber
The best singer in the genre of pop / rock - Katy Perry
Best Group - Maroon 5
Best album - «Believe» Justin Bieber
The best singer in the genre of country music - Taylor Swift
Best actor in the genre of rap / hip-hop - Nikki Minaj
Best Album in the genre of rap / hip-hop - «Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded» Nikki Minaj
The best singer in the style of soul / R & B - Usher
The best singer in the genre of soul / R & B - Beyonce
Best Album in the genre of soul / R & B - «Talk That Talk» Rihanna
Best Alternative Artist - Linkin Park
Best Latin Artist - Shakira

The triumphant return of Christina Aguilera on the red carpet! I expected to see her the next horrible dress that clings her outstanding form and had a lovely evening dress by Pamella Roland. What a pleasant surprise! Chiffon dress softest shade of lavender with a soft color transitions, extended classic bob with bangs, smoky eye makeup to match the dress, elegant nyudovaya lipstick ... How beautiful it is without all these vulgar garments and clown makeup!

Jordin Sparks presented to the public at the same time very original and risky outfit. Such active Dress (eclectic print, transparent inserts, an allusion to the patchwork) requires a very cautious frame - natural make-up, simple hairstyle, lack of detail, perhaps even a clutch in this manner would have been superfluous. Stylists Jordin did exactly what they require from this outfit - gave him come to the fore. I can not say that I am delighted with the dress, but served it perfectly.

Well, Heidi Klum continued desperate attempts to restore youth. I agree that it sounds dismissive, even rude, but I did not have other thoughts at the sight of her new image. Her golden guipure dress by Alexandre Vauthier again gives us a view of the all the charm of a supermodel: transparent inserts throughout the body, slit to the waist ... In my opinion, this is too much. Moreover, such a style does not paint her figure - I will not argue that her body is in great shape, but the waist our German beauty can not boast. I do not think I really like Heidi Klum, but her last outing fills me with dread.

Considering the love Keisha to frikovym outfit yesterday its output can be regarded as a fairly successful attempt to look cute and feminine. Cream cocktail dress with printed pattern and the original form of the cut could put on any average woman that Keshi already unusual. A massive platform shoes and black manicure - the way a singer does not lose in this caramel dress herself.

Carrie Underwood in Abed Mahfouz. This fee is all that is necessary to a successful evening dress - a gorgeous color, festive lights, a small plume of interesting details in the form of solid inserts at the waist and sleeves. I really like, although the low beam (instead of light waves) would look better with this outfit.

I can `t believe my eyes! Nikki Minaj in "normal" evening dress? I do not know what made outrageous singer put on her usual standards of dress, but it is the rebirth of the soul. Of course, Nikki added the creation of Monique Lhuillier accessories, hairstyle and makeup in a classic style, and her bow can hardly be compared to a beautiful way, Julie Bowen, who has worn this dress to the ceremony Emmy in 2012, but Ms. Minaj is moving in the right direction. < br />

I will not argue that Taylor Swift looks great in its shortened golden lace dress by Zuhair Murad, but do not you think that all of this we have already seen? And more than once. I love Zuhair Murad and I love the style of Taylor, but sometimes it should be less predictable.

Carly Rae Jepsen Dress reminds me of nail polish Deborah Lippmann (the manufacturer often uses in his multicolored glitter varnishes based on pastel) and, in general, this fact can not but rejoice, because the color and finish plateau. With a contoured, the situation is worse. The loop on the neck and flared skirt, my, look, look corny and old-fashioned.

To be continued…

Tags

See also

New and interesting