Nicola Roberts

Nicola Roberts - convincing proof that it is not necessary to be a blond, tanned and busty to be considered beautiful. In 2010, it recognized the "Sexiest red-haired girl of all time." She managed to get around such recognized beauties like Lindsay Lohan, Gerry Halliwell and Nicole Kidman.

She likes her pallor and hair color, but the tan she did not go. As a child, she is not from complexes about their appearance, but once in the group «Girls Aloud», red-haired girl began to feel ugly duckling of a beautiful tanned female colleagues. And the people were released unflattering comments about her appearance. Nikola even started to drink to forget the ridicule and bandmates hid from her newspaper and magazines with nasty articles about her person.

"Pale toadstool" bought a lot of money for the Sun, came home after work, smeared with cream, went to bed and prayed to four hours, to 5:30 am, when to get up, manifested tanning.

By the time she had a boyfriend. Once Nicola stayed with him all night, forgetting to take all the funds himself. Lay awake and thought: "It is necessary to bring down, until he noticed that his bed in the moon." But the reaction was totally opposite of Charles: "What the hell do you tan, you and so beautiful!»

Realizing that he likes any, Roberts stopped using tanning, as well as cope with the complex and do not poison yourself chemistry.

The talented singer and songwriter after this incident has created its own special line of cosmetics called «Dainty Doll», which translated into Russian means "graceful doll." In addition, she participated in the project of the BBC, to create a film about people with tanoressia - morbid fascination tan.

Now she is completely satisfied with their appearance, and does not want a change, "Yes, I have a nose, but it is part of me, my constituent. Some people have large protruding ears, so what, it makes them themselves. To invented and makeup to hide facial imperfections, but do plastic for me too! »

The girl with hair the color of the flame is a regular design shows, and the current media tirelessly discusses her style, consisting of a mix of vintage and trendy things.

Tags

See also

New and interesting