Emma Roberts in the magazine Elle Canada

The star of "American Horror Story" Emma Roberts appeared on the June cover of Elle Canada. The actress admitted that she barely got out of adolescence, she spoke about her difficult character and family.

Emma Roberts on the first cover of Elle Canada. June 2014.

The publication will be released with two covers. Photographed young actress fashion photographer Max Abadyan.

Emma Roberts on the second cover of Elle Canada. June 2014.

On adolescence:

"It's funny, this year I turned 23, and, perhaps, until now I did not really realize that out of adolescence. It seems that it was a week ago. My teenage years were fun and interesting, because my life is different from most people's lives. I worked and spent much time in New York. The city was amazing, and that's when I started my adult life. Now I feel nostalgic for the time »

About how the family reacted to her choice of profession:

"My mother did not want me to become an actress at such a young age. When your family is related to this industry, they always say: "Become a better doctor! Or a lawyer! "But in the end we still want to be actors. I always liked to tell stories and watch movies. I remember the magical feeling that is felt when the seven years came to shooting to Aunt Julia [Roberts]. I climbed into the room with all the costumes and trying on outfits. It was a special feeling »

About his character:

"I've always been very stubborn. This is the result of a single mother upbringing. My mother always gives me a sense of confidence. She said that I should have his own opinion, and I have to deal with self-development. But I have come on different days. For example, yesterday I cried because sprained foot, jumping on a trampoline, nervous about today's shooting and got some bad news. I sat with outstretched leg, apply ice to it and was very upset. And this morning got up and thought, "Let all be different." There are days when your hair looks just perfect, you feel capable of anything. And sometimes, when all the annoying: a bad horoscope, horrible hair, do not want to get out of bed »

Tags

See also

New and interesting