Emma Watson talked about his main fear in an interview with Wonderland

Emma Watson - a successful young actress, met with a professional rugby player - it turns out, has long been kept a secret. And, finally decided to reveal his secret to the magazine Wonderland.

What would seem to be problems in a girl?

In the 23 years she was a multi-millionaire, she has a handsome young man, but Emma admits that, despite all this, it is incredibly hard to be in society.

Emma and her new love.

23-year-old actress from Hollywood, recognized by many the most beautiful girl of the year, is struggling with a fear of crowds, appears because it is difficult to talk to strangers. By his own admission, sometimes it even runs and hides in the bathroom when it (which happens rarely) a big party.

I think that people respect me for what I supposedly do not like to have fun at parties and, therefore, do not go to them. The truth is, I'm just too shy ... It's hard to be in the company and I am very closed. At parties, I feel like Bambi in front of a burning forest.

Emma in the February issue of Wonderland

I have a lot of pretend and it is too difficult, so I run to the bathroom. I just need time to be alone with him! I quickly become nervous and start to worry. I'm terrible at small talk and I did not get enough attention, to listen to someone for too long.

In 2009, Emma was admitted to the prestigious Brown University in Providence, but she had to drop out after 18 months due to the fact that she starred in a series of films about the "Harry Potter".

Thanks to its crazy schedule Emma, ​​having studied the way, one year at Oxford before returning to his university, learned how to relax and appreciate your time.

Then I realized how I can properly allocate your time, I have one and how to manage stress. If I did not have to go through it, I probably would not have been able to learn. I had no idea before that, I have a problem. You find good people and bad people, and this must somehow come.

In the end, I realized that I just physically can not do everything. At first I was, in truth, I thought that I could combine and shooting, and study, and friends and family. But I could not. Nobody could. It is necessary to afford to stay. Therefore, I am so interested in meditation and yoga. Now I perform some rituals before going to bed. It helps me cope with many problems.

Festival in Cannes, on conviction Emma, ​​very scared her

Tags

See also

New and interesting