Images of Emma Watson

18 March 2012

Emma returned from Boston and was accompanied by his bodyguards, who dutifully carries a handbag rabotodatelnitsy should exit the airport LAX. I'm surprised that Emma Stone dresses like an Englishwoman, but in the case of Emma, ​​which has a bit like the style, everything is clear. She is British. The image is not to my taste, but the most important thing in everyday life convenience and cleanliness of things, and even their beauty - a relative term. Someone like pomodnichat, and someone dressed quite normally. Boring onions, even scarf does not save the situation ...

​​

March 19, 2012

The actress visited Starbucks, delicious breakfast and went out into the street without the cloak, showing us his everyday attire. Very good image that really freshens Emma to the same strip is now in trends. That's just from the layering Watson should give up (the upper part of it was too massive left), and with short hair, she looks more interesting, anyway.

March 21, 2012

After a long day of work, Emma leaves the place of filming in unpretentious way of punk teenager. I often see girls wearing looks like, so this combination is already stuffed mouth. The shirt-dress, black tights and boots boring without accessories, but Emma could be forgiven for their absence, as I see that she was frankly not up to it ...

March 30, 2012

The actress, eagerly trying to get rid of the screen stereotype, "I - Hermione Granger," went with a friend in Hollywood «Urth Caffe». To purchase, they went about their business. It is sad sounds, but Emma did not know how to dress ... color combination of gray and cream still all right, but a combination of things could be better. I believe that Emma will form their own style, but later, when finally grow up. I do not advise anyone to wear ugg boots with a skirt, I think it's ridiculous.

April 7, 2012

Emma leaves the «Intermix Boutique», in Los Angeles, in the "slaughter" outfit. Jacket in lily of the valley, ragged shorts with aggressive bottom and laced boots you know what color. Forgive me, Watson fans, but it's awful. For 21-year-old girl dressed as unacceptable, even if she spits on stereotypes. Girl behind and then dressed the best, but because it does not have such opportunities are with Emma.

April 14, 2012

Emma waistcoat a la Yeti Festival «Coachella».

April 14, 2012

This bow was in the list of the best versions of «Marie Claire» and now I realize why he, and not the other images of Emma's life and a celebration of music called «Coachella». It looks lovely, she often wore wide-brimmed hats, which she is well-to-face ...

April 15, 2012

All the same festival, but the very next day. I like this place, a cluster of stars is not common, but the clothes Emma again causes disapproval. How it is guided by the principle, choosing such things? I do not understand, but it looks ridiculous and vulgar. Short poludublёnka she does not go, jacket with folk motifs in general by cash, and make-up for youthful little face too artsy, though here grandmother in two said, and the second photo mejk looks very ... Emma me pretty, so I'd like her to dress better than to eat now (I do not think that I'll just shake the air, criticizing the style of the actress).

Tags

See also

New and interesting