Campaign Nike Women «Yes, I'm such a" translated into Russian

Nike launched a series of animated clips online that tell stories about all the difficulties faced by athletes such as Maria Sharapova, runner Nicola Sanders (Nicola Sanders) and dr.Pyat rollers developed agency Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam, are part of an extensive multimedia advertising campaign.
The spot uses different animation styles to emphasize the individual paths of five women
"The stories of their victories, as well as the girls, very impressive and inspiring," commented Betsy Decker, Creative Director of W & K Amsterdam.
The Agency has decided to show the girls through the animation rather than the traditional women's action photography, because it gives the heroines greater humanity, softens them.
"Thus, we have tried to show the girls and women of all ages and levels of athletic training as a sport helps to build confidence in themselves," says Decker.
Commercials will be broadcast on the official website Nike Women, on the other portals and social networks, as well as in student sports halls and stadiums across Europe.
There is a possibility that the rollers and also penetrate into the sphere of more traditional media such as television.

victory and world fame. All five clips are united slogan «Here I Am» (Here I am).
The video, dedicated to Maria Sharapova, called «Be Your Own Fan» (Root for themselves), and tells the story of a sensational breakthrough Mary, from his childhood in Siberia to rank world player № 1.
Spot talks about all the criticism and negative, with whom Mary had to face. It ends a call, addressed to all women - «Be strong like Maria» (Be strong like Mary).
The other four heroines cartoon became runner Sanders, Swiss Nicola Spirig triatletka (Nicola Spirig), Sicilian jumper Simona La Mantia (Simona La Mantia) and the French star of martial arts Dolphin Delsal (Delphine Delsalle).

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting