As a statement of Nikola Tesla "All is light" reveals the secrets of his life

Interview with the journalist, Smith and Nikola Tesla (1899).

Journalist: Mr. Tesla, You have gained the reputation of being involved in the cosmic processes. Who are You, Mr. Tesla?

Tesla: Great question, Mr. Smith. And I will try to give an exhaustive answer.

Journalist: they Say You are originally from Croatia, from the village of Lika, where, along with people who are growing the trees, the mountains and the starry sky. Also mentioned that Your home village is named after mountain flowers, and the house where You were born, is near a forest and a Church.

Tesla: All right. I am proud of my Serbian origin and his homeland – Croatia.

Journalist: Futurists say that the XX and XXI century were born in head of Nikola Tesla. They are renowned for the magnetic field and hymns of the induction motor. Their Creator is called the hunter who caught in his net the light from the depths of the Earth, and a warrior, who stole fire from heaven. The father of alternating current will make it so that physics and chemistry will dominate over half the world. The industry will read it as a Supreme Saint, a banker for the biggest benefactors. In the lab of Nikola Tesla was the first to split the atom created a weapon that causes vibration of earthquakes, opened the black cosmic rays. Five races will pray to him in the Temple of the Future, because learned the great secret of Empedocles: from the air by means of the vitality you can obtain items.

Tesla: Yeah, it's some of my most important discoveries. And yet, I was defeated. I never achieved the greatness that could be achieved.

Journalist: What does that mean?

Tesla: I wanted to illuminate the whole Earth. Of electricity is enough to create a second Sun. The light rotates around the equator like a ring around Saturn.

Humanity is not ready to greatness and goodness. In Colorado springs I was covering the land with electricity. You can also obtain other energy, such as positive mental energy. They are contained in the music of Bach or Mozart or in the poems of the great poets. The Earth itself contains the energy of Joy, Peace and Love. Their expressions – the flower growing from the soil, the food we receive, and all that it means for a human homeland. I spent years in search of a way that this energy could influence people. The beauty and smell of roses can be used for medical purposes, and sunlight as food.

Life has infinite variety of forms and it is the duty of the scientist to find her in every form of matter. Here are three essential things. All I did was looking for them. I know that they never find it, but will not abandon their searches.

Journalist: What are these things?

Tesla: One problem – food. How can a star or the earth's energy to feed the hungry on Earth? What kind of wine you can drink all the hungry so that they can have fun in your heart and understand that they are Gods.

Another problem is to destroy the power of evil and suffering, which is human life! Sometimes evil and suffering occur as an epidemic in the depths of space. In this century the disease has spread from Earth into the Universe.

And the third is there in the Universe an excess of Light? I discovered a star that by all the astronomical and mathematical laws could disappear, but nothing seemed to change. The star is in the galaxy. Its light has such density that if you squeeze it, it would fit into a sphere less than Apple, but heavier than our Sun.

Religions and philosophies teach that man can become Christ, Buddha, and Zoroaster. What I'm trying to prove, even more wildly and almost unattainable. The universe is created so that each creature is born Christ, Buddha, and Zoroaster.

I know that gravity is the key to everything you need to fly, and I intend not only to create flying devices (aircraft or missiles), but teach individual to regain their own wings. I'm trying to awaken the energy contained in the air.

There are the main sources of energy. What is considered empty space, is just a manifestation of matter unawakened.

Empty space neither on this planet nor in the Universe. Black holes, which scientists say, are the most powerful sources of energy and life.

Journalist: On the window of Your room at the hotel Waldorf-Astoria on 33rd floor each morning the birds come.

Tesla: Man should be especially heat to treat the birds. Because of their wings. Once he, too, had wings, real, and visible!

Journalist: You haven't stopped flying since those early days in Smilyan!

Tesla: I wanted to fly off the roof and fell. The calculation of the child were incorrect. Remember, young wings have everything in life!

Journalist: have You ever been married? Not known about Your attraction to love or a woman. Pictures in youth show a handsome, handsome man.

Tesla: No, it was not. There are two extremes: loving and asceticism. The center is used for playback of the human race. Women feed off some of men and enhance their vitality and spirit. Other men it makes loneliness. I chose the second path.

Journalist: Your admirers are complaining that You attacking relativity. Your assertion that matter has no energy, at least, strange. If everything is imbued with energy, where is she?

Tesla: First was energy, and only then came matter.

Journalist: Mr. Tesla, this is equivalent to as if You said that You were begotten by the father.

Tesla: That's it! How about the birth of the Universe? Matter is created from the primary and eternal energy that we know as Light. It was shining, and out of it came the star, planets, people and everything on Earth and in the Universe. Matter is an expression of infinite forms of light, because energy is much older matter.

There are four laws of Creation.

• First: the incomprehensibility of the source, a dark plan that cannot be grasped by the mind or measure it mathematically. This plan placed the entire universe.

• Second law: the spread of darkness that is the true nature of Light, incomprehensible, and its transformation into Light.

• Third law: the need for Light to become a matter of Light.

• And fourth: there is no beginning and no end.
Three previous laws always take place and Creation is eternal.

Journalist: In the hostility to the theory of relativity You go so far as to give lectures against its Creator at parties in honor of Your birthday.

Tesla: Remember, it's not warped space, it is the human mind not able to comprehend infinity and eternity! If relativity was properly understood by the Creator of the theory, he would have gained immortality, even physical, if only wished.

I'm part of the world, and it's music. Light fills my six senses: I see, hear, feel, smell, touch and think. My sixth sense is thinking. Particles of Light is recorded notes. Lightning can be an entire Sonata. Thousands of lightning is like a concert. For this concert I have created a Ball Lightning, which can be heard on the icy peaks of the Himalayas.

As for the Pythagoreans and the mathematicians, scientist can not and should not encroach on them. Figures and equations are symbols expressing the music of the spheres. If Einstein had heard these sounds, he would not create theories of relativity. These sounds are messages mind that life has meaning, that the universe exists in perfect harmony, and her beauty is the cause and the consequence of Creation. This music is the eternal cycle of stellar heavens. (Approx. transl.: http://www.eg.ru/daily/science/52338)

Even the tiny star has finished construction and is also part of the star symphonies. The heartbeat is part of the Symphony on Earth. Newton knew that the secret lies in the geometric location, and motion of celestial bodies. He was aware of the existence of the Supreme law in the Universe. Curved space is chaos, and chaos is not music. Einstein is a messenger of the time the sound and fury.

Journalist: Mr. Tesla, and You hear that music?

Tesla: I hear it all the time. My spiritual ear is as big as the sky, which we see on ourselves. And the bodily ear I stress radar.

According to the Theory of Relativity, two parallel lines will intersect at infinity. That is, the Einstein curvature will straighten up. Once created, the sound will last forever. He may disappear for a human, but will continue to exist in silence, which is the great power of man.

No, I have nothing against the Mr. Einstein. He's the man and did many good things, some become part of the music. I'll write him and try to explain that the ether exists, and that its particles are what keep the Universe in harmony and life in eternity.

Journalist: Please tell us under what conditions the angel adapts to the Ground?

Tesla: I Have ten of them. Be vigilant and record.

Journalist: I will write all of Your words, Mr. Tesla.

Tesla: the First requirement: high sense of mission and work that should be done. It must have existed from the beginning, though vaguely. Let's not resort to false modesty. The oak knows that it is oak, and the Bush behind it, the Bush.

When I was 12, I was sure that will visit Niagara falls. As a child, though not so obviously, I knew about most of his inventions that I make.

The second condition appearance – determination. I did everything I could.

Journalist: What is the third condition of the fixtures, Mr. Tesla?

Tesla: the Active management of all vital and spiritual energies. Hence the purification of many things and human needs. Thus, I have not lost anything, but gained a lot.

I enjoyed every day and every night. And write down: Nikola Tesla – a happy man.

The fourth requirement: the physical fit of the unit to work.

Journalist: What do You mean?

Tesla: first, the maintenance of the unit. The human body is a perfect machine. I know your entire cycle, and what's good for him. Food eating the most people, for me, harmful and dangerous. Sometimes, I imagine a worldwide conspiracy of all chefs in the world against me. Touch of my hand.

Journalist: It was cold.

Tesla: Yes. Blood flow and many processes in and around us can be controlled. Why are You so fearful young man?

Journalist: Inspired by You, mark TWAIN wrote a story about the mysterious stranger, a beautiful book about Satan.

Tesla: I prefer the word “Lucifer”. Mr. TWAIN likes to joke. As a child I was healed, just reading his books. When we met, I told him about this and he was deeply moved to tears. We became friends and he often came to my lab.

Once he asked me to show him the car, which through vibration creates a feeling of bliss. It was one of the inventions for fun, which I sometimes indulged. I warned Mr. TWAIN as not to remain long under the influence of vibrations. He disobeyed and delayed. All over the fact that he, like a rocket, and darted into the other room, holding the pants. It was devilishly funny, but I remained serious.

Maintaining physical unit, in addition to food and sleep is very important. After a long and grueling work that required superhuman effort, I fully recovered in just over an hour of sleep. I gained the ability to control the dream, sleep and Wake when he wanted. If I do what they do not understand, I force myself to think about it in the dream, and thus find a solution.

Fifth slovoobrazovanie: memory. Perhaps, most people the brain is Keeper of knowledge about the world and knowledge gained throughout life. My brain is busy with more important things than memories. He collects all that is required at the moment. All around us. They should only use.

All we've ever seen, heard, read and taught, accompanies us in the form of particles of light. To me, they're loyal and obedient. My favorite book is Goethe's Faust. I read it in Germany, as a student, and now I can quote from memory. For years I kept invention “in the head” and only then implemented them.

Journalist: You often mentioned the power of visualization.

Tesla: I would like to thank the visualization for all my designs. Events in my life and my inventions are real in front of me, visible as each individual case or thing. In my youth I was frightened, not knowing what it was, but later learned to use this power as an exceptional talent and gift. I fed her and jealously guarded. Through visualization I corrected most of the inventions and finished them, mentally visualizing the solution of complex mathematical equations. For this gift, I received a title of the Highest Lama in Tibet.

My vision and hearing are perfect and, dare I say, stronger than other people. I hear thunder at a distance of 250 km, and see the sky color, which can't see other people. Such aggravation of vision and hearing I had as a child. Later I developed them consciously.

Journalist: In youth You have several times seriously ill. It is a disease and the requirement to fit?

Tesla: Yes. In some cases it was a result of the depletion of vitality, but often the purification of mind and body from accumulated toxins. It is necessary that from time to time persons have suffered. The greatest source of disease lies in the spirit. Therefore the spirit and can cure most diseases.

As a student, I suffered cholera, raging in the district Faces. I was healed only because the father allowed me to study technology, which was the meaning of my life. For me, the illusion is not a disease, and the ability of the mind to penetrate beyond the three dimensions of the Earth.

I kept up the illusion all my life, and perceived them in the same way as all other surrounding phenomena. Somehow, as a child, I was walking with my uncle along the river and suddenly said, “right Now, the water will appear the trout, I'll throw a stone and kill her.” And so it happened. Scared and delighted uncle shouted: “Begone, Satan!” But he was educated and could speak Latin.

I was in Paris when he saw his mother's death. In the sky, full of light and music floated wonderful creatures. One of them looked like mom. It looked at me with infinite love. When the vision disappeared, I realized that mom died.

Journalist: What is the seventh fixture, Mr. Tesla?

Tesla: the Knowledge of how to transform the mental and vital energy in what we want, and gaining control over all the senses. The Hindus call it Kundalini Yoga. This can be learned, but it takes many years, and it is possible to from birth. A large part of this ability I gained with the birth. She is in the closest connection with the sexual energy, the most common in the Universe. The woman is the biggest thief of that energy, and therefore of spiritual energy.

I always knew and was always on the alert. I created something that was like-minded and spiritual machine.

Journalist: the Ninth fixture, Mr. Tesla?

Tesla: If you can, every day, every moment all you can do; don't forget who you are and why you're here on Earth. Unusual people who struggle with illness, hardship or society who hurts them with its stupidity, misunderstanding, persecution and other problems that infested the country like insects, remain unclaimed until the end of the work. The earth is full of fallen angels.

Journalist: What is the tenth adaptation?

Tesla: It is the most important. Write what Mr. Tesla played. He played all his life and enjoyed it.

Journalist: Mr. Tesla! Whether it pertains to Your findings and Your work? This is a game?

Tesla: Yes, dear boy. I loved to play with electricity! I have always been irritated when I hear about the Greek who stole fire. Terrible story about the nailing to a rock and eagles pecking the liver. Did Zeus not enough lightning and thunder to punish the disobedient person? There's some kind of misunderstanding...

Lightning is the most beautiful toys that you can find. Don't forget that in Your records says: Nikola Tesla was the first man who discovered lightning.

Journalist: Mr. Tesla, You have just said about angels and their adaptation to the Ground.

Tesla: Yes, really. It's the same thing. You can write this: he dared to usurp the prerogatives of Indra, Zeus, Perun. Imagine how one of these gods in a black evening suit, a bowler hat and white cotton gloves, preparing to demonstrate the lightning, fire and earthquake the elite of new York city!

Journalist: Readers love the humor of our paper. But You completely threw me off, arguing that Your open, beneficial to the people, just a game. Many have expressed disapproval.

Tesla: Dear Mr. Smith, the problem is that people are too serious. If not for that, they would have been happier and lived longer. A Chinese proverb says: the Seriousness shortens life. When visiting the hotel tai Ne man thinks, that visits the Imperial Palace. Well, readers are not frowning, let's get back to the things that they consider important.

Journalist: They would love to hear what Your philosophy is.

Tesla: life is a rhythm that should comprehend. I feel the rhythm, set on him and indulging him. He expresses gratitude and gives me knowledge. All alive to the profound and wonderful interaction: man and the stars, amoebas and Sunshine heart and the rotation of an infinite number of worlds. Such links are indestructible, but can be docile, peaceful and begin to create new and different relationships in the world without breaking the old.

Knowledge comes from space; our vision is its most perfect deployment. We have two eyes: the earthly and the spiritual. It is recommended that they become one. The universe is alive in all its manifestations, like a thinking animal.

Stone is a thinking and intelligent creature, such as a plant, wild animal and people. Shining star requests to see it. And if we were not so consumed with ourselves, we would understand its language and message. Breath, eyes and ears of the person to comply with breathing, eyes and ears of the Universe.

Journalist: When You say that, I feel like I hear Buddhist texts, words or taksistskie treatise Parazelsus.

Tesla: That's funny! This implies the existence of universal knowledge and truth, which man has always possessed. Based on my feeling and experience, the universe has only one substance and one Supreme energy with an infinite number of manifestations of life. The best thing is that the opening of the mystery of nature leads to other disclosure.

Nothing to hide, all around us, but we are blind and deaf to it. If we are emotionally tied myself to everything, everything would come to us. A lot of apples, but only one was the Apple Newton. He asked for just one Apple that fell in front of him.

Journalist: Perhaps the next question we had to ask at the beginning of our conversation. Dear Mr. Tesla, what is your electricity?

Tesla: Everything is Electricity. In the beginning was the light, the inexhaustible source, which gave birth to matter and were distributed in all forms present in the Universe and on the earth, with all its aspects of life. The true face of the world – darkness, only we can't see her. This is a wonderful grace given to man and to other creatures. One of the particles of darkness has light, temperature, nuclear, chemical, mechanical and an unidentified energy.

It has the power to rotate the Earth in orbit. This is truly the lever of Archimedes.

Journalist: Mr. Tesla, and if You are not too biased towards electricity?

Tesla: Electricity – it's me. Or, if you want, I – electricity in human form. Mr. Smith, You too, with all the power You do not realize it.

Journalist: Can You skip through Your body electricity with a voltage of 1 million volts?

Tesla: Imagine a gardener who is attacked plants. Of course, it would be a complete absurdity. The body and the human brain is made of great amounts of energy; a large part of me is electricity. The individual energy peculiar to each, and creates a human “I” or “soul”. Other creations, the “soul” of the plant is the “soul” of minerals and animals.

Functioning and death of brain manifest in the light. In my youth my eyes were black, and now blue. Over time the stress of the brain becomes stronger, so the eyes would fade. White color is the color of the sky.

One morning, on my window of the village of white pigeon, which I usually fed. She wanted to convey to me that dies. From her eyes came streaks of light. Never in the eyes of any creature, I have not seen as much light as the eyes of doves.

Journalist: Personnel in Your lab tells about the flashes of light, flames and lightning that occur when You get angry or put themselves at risk.

Tesla: It's the psychic discharge or a warning to be alert. The light is always on my side. Do You know how I discovered the rotating magnetic field and induction motor, made me famous at the age of 26? Somehow summer evening in Budapest, I and my brother watched the sunset. Thousands of lights spun and shone with hundreds of shades of colors. I remembered Faust and quoted his poems, suddenly, in the fog, I saw spinning magnetic field and induction motor. I saw them in the Sun!

Journalist: the staff of the hotel says that during a thunderstorm You retire in a room and talking to themselves.

Tesla: I talk with lightning and thunder.

Journalist: Take Off? What language, Mr. Tesla?

Tesla: basically, the language of nature. There are words and sounds, especially in poetry, are suitable for it.

Journalist: Readers of our magazine would be very grateful if You explained it.

Tesla: the Sound does not exist only in the thunder and lightning, but in the conversion to brightness and color. Color can be heard. The language indicates that they originated from sounds and colours. Every thunder and lightning are different from each other by their names. I call some of them the names of those who were close to me in my life, or those whom I admire. In the sky brightness and thunder live my mother, sister, brother Daniel, the poet Jovan Jovanovic-Zmaj and other persons of Serbian history. Names such as Ezekiel, Leonardo, Beethoven, Goya, Faraday, Pushkin and all the other flaming hearts, marked by clusters and tangles of lightning and thunder that does not stop the night and bring to the Earth precious rain and burning trees or villages.

There is a very bright and strong lightning and thunder that will not disappear. They come back, and I recognize them among thousands.

Journalist: For You, science and poetry is one and the same?

Tesla: each person has two eyes. William Blake was taught that the universe was born from the imagination, it is saved and will exist as long as the Earth will disappear the last man. Imagination is the wheel by which astronomers can collect the stars of all the galaxies. This creative energy identical to the energy of light.

Journalist: so, You imagination more real than life itself?

Tesla: It gives rise to life. I ate his teachings, learned to control emotions, dreams and visions. I always flourished, fueled by their enthusiasm. And all my long life I spent in ecstasy. It is the source of my happiness. Imagination was the source of my happiness. All these years it has helped to cope with the work, which would be enough for five lives. It is best to work at night, because of the stellar light and close ties.

Journalist: You said that, like all living things, I am the light. It flatters me, but I'm confused, don't quite understand.

Tesla: why do You need to understand, Mr. Smith? Enough to believe. Everything is light. One beam contains the fate of Nations. Each nation has its own ray, the great source which we see as the Sun. And remember: no one who was here, not dead. They turned into light and as such still exist. The secret is that particles of light restore all original condition.

Journalist: Is the resurrection?

Tesla: I prefer to call it returning to the primary energy. Christ and some others knew the secret. I'm looking for a way to preserve human energy. This form of Light, sometimes the same straight as the light of heaven. I'm looking for him not for himself but for the benefit of all. I believe that my discoveries make people's lives easier and happier, and will lead to spirituality and morality.

Journalist: what do You think, is it possible to abolish time?

Tesla: Not quite, because the first characteristic of energy is that it converts. This is a continuous transformation, as clouds of taksistov. But you can use the fact that a man preserves consciousness after the earthly life. In every corner of the universe exist energy of life. One of them is immortality, the origin of which is outside of man and are looking for him.

The universe is spiritual, and we are only halfway there. The universe is much more moral than we are, because we do not know its nature and how to harmonize their lives with her. I'm not a scientist. Perhaps science is the most suitable method to look for the answer to the question that has always interested me and inspired my days and nights.

Journalist: What's the question?

Tesla: How to sparkle Your eyes! I always wanted to know what happens to a falling star when the Sun goes down. In our or other worlds they fall in the form of dust or seed. The sun showered in human minds, in the lives of many creatures, which are then reborn in a new light or cosmic wind scattered in infinity.

I understand that it is definitely included in the structure of the Universe. The fact that everything is saved, every star and every sun, even the smallest.

Journalist: Mr. Tesla, You think it's necessary and included in the structure of the world!

Tesla: When a man in fear, his higher purpose becomes the pursuit of a falling star and try to grab her. Then he will understand that life is given to him precisely for this and will be saved. The stars you can grab!

Journalist: And then what?

Tesla: the Creator will laugh and say: “It falls only to you caught up and grabbed her.”

Journalist: Isn't this contrary to the cosmic pain that You so often mention in their writings? What is a cosmic pain?

Tesla: No, because we are on the Ground... It is a disease whose existence is not aware of the most people. Hence, many other diseases, suffering, evil, poverty, war and everything else that makes human life an absurd and horrible. This disease cannot be completely cured, but awareness will make it less confusing and dangerous.

When you hurt one of my loved ones and dear people, I feel physical pain. This is because our bodies are made of the same material, but our souls are inextricably linked threads. Sometimes we can overwhelm inexplicable sadness. And that means that somewhere on the other side of the planet died a child or kind person.

Nikola Tesla's Monument (Niagara Falls)

In the same way as we, in certain periods sick and the universe itself. The disappearance of the stars or the appearance of comets affect us more than we can imagine. The relationship between the creatures on Earth even stronger because of our feelings and thoughts. The flower of thoughts and feelings can be beautiful and fragrant, or maybe just quietly fade.

To heal, we need to know these truths. The cure is in our hearts and even in the hearts of animals. Treats us, what we call the Universe.published

Also interesting: the Air. What silent Nikola Tesla

Nikola Tesla: Free electricity —WHY have it ?!

Source: matveychev-oleg.livejournal.com/3908593.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting