Photos of Emma Roberts

In the past, the star of TV channel "Nickelodeon" 21-year-old actress Emma Roberts gradually migrated to the big screen. This can not be prevented even if the youth series "netak" Emma starring did not become so successful. She was born into an acting family, and that says it all: her aunt Julia Roberts and Dad actor Eric Roberts, which is already quite enough. Of course, the girl herself were laid on the set as I could, but still believe that the connection in her case did little more. Roberts made her debut in a cameo role in the film "Cocaine", where her partner was himself Johnny Depp. At that time, the young actress was only 10, but cope with the pressure at that age, she continued her career. For the role in "Blow" was followed by small roles in other films, and a new level of the actress was released only after six years in the film "Nancy Drew" and "Wild Child" (where she had leading roles). Now Roberts seeks to ensure that it was perceived as a serious actress. So far she's only 21, she can convince a majority of his mediocre, because all things are possible for this it has provided.

@ Bella_victoria why we were so hot?

Fun in the gorgeous wedding Emily. I had a wonderful time!

I began to read ...

What I am doing today.

Haha, my mother had just sent me this.

Really no words ... Childhood ...

New favorite summer outfit by Janey Lopaty Vintage.

Time oven apple pie.

I am in the image of my heroine of the film "We - MillersĀ»

Hello everyone from filming "We - the Millers'. I am missing in his trailer, ha. He missed his friends :(

Miss filming the movie "Adult World" Scott Coffey.

Rainy day on the set. I'm prepared.

I Will Poulter discussing my choice of underwear for today.

I fall asleep at one of his favorite films - "Marie Antoinette." Good night!

Best friends.

I look like Nikki Reed is doing the exercises, while I devour pizza with cheese, haha.

Met Gala 2012 - Behind the scene:

Tags

See also

New and interesting