The victory of Kim Jong Streisand effect: "Interview" was published in the online distribution

Suffering comedy "Interview" load Hollywood duo Seth Rogen and James Franco still comes to the viewer: Yesterday came the news that the film will be released in limited release in the United States, but today it is available in the online box office (paid, of course) :

You wanna watch The Interview ?? You can RIGHT FUCKING NOW !!! Go to http://t.co/IRhW7juZWn . Thanks Sony for making it happen. Booyah.- Seth Rogen (Sethrogen) December 24, 2014 blockquote>
 The film can be viewed at seetheinterview.com for $ 5, 99, YouTube and Google Play - until all US only . Apparently, the proposal by Paulo Coelho buy the rights to the film for $ 100,000 for a free rental studio did not seem too generous. Hopefully, the studio now share the results online fees.

"Interview" - unusually bold comedy about how the CIA recruited two famous presenters kill Kim Jong Un during an interview with him. Bold because Hollywood is unusual in principle be used in films, unless they are based on real events, real figures. Recognizable parody - as they want, but the film is about how to kill the acting head of a foreign state, in my opinion, they took off for the first time.

After the first teaser of the DPRK has expressed public outrage this story, and then moved to a cyberattack: as stated by the US President Barack Obama < / a>, they are behind the break-mail studio Sony Pictures and the number of threats that led to the fact that a number of major US theatrical networks refused to take in a movie rental.

Rogen provoked Franco-provoking - and vyprovotsirovali i>

Despite reputational costs , related to outward pulled out the ins and outs of internal studio kitchen, Sony, ultimately, should be grateful hackers: a powerful promotion, no more movie does not work. Indirectly, the resonance produced can be judged from the fact that the news outlet in limited release in the United States yesterday hit the top news "Yandex" - a very rare achievement for a movie:

And the decision to release the movie in theaters right now, at the peak of the relevance of the theme - a bold and, most likely, a successful time. However, one limitation of hire US still looks strange decision: residents of other countries can already download it on a torrent.

Did Kim Jong-un himself Movie Trailers? After all, he's shown, in general, a nice guy, and the object of mockery are rather own US intelligence agencies. Maybe nothing broke into Sony? Rather than turn the situation to their advantage, with all possible variants of the reaction to this film, the North Koreans have chosen the worst. But now Kim can watch a movie about himself in good quality without waiting for the Blu-Ray.

How can I be offended by those who believe that Kim secretly listening to Katy Perry in the tank, a gift from Stalin? I>

In general, December turned out to be very instructive month for all fans to intimidate the Internet: two monster PR - Roscomnadzor and North Korea - have shown the power of Streisand effect, untwisted rally in support bulk , and checkpoint Hollywood comedy to such an extent that it had to speak even by Barack Obama - the other. Does it teach them anything? 2015 th show.

P.S. And here is the first reaction of Twitter:

Sony has a site where you can watch The Interview for $ 5.99 and I can not think of a single reason not to trust them with my credit card info.- Guy Endore-Kaiser (GuyEndoreKaiser) December 24, 2014 blockquote> Sony made a website where you can see the" Interview "for $ 5, 99 and I do not see any reason do not trust them my credit card i>

Big shout out today to Kim Jong-un for finally making same day digital release happen. #TheInterview - PtotheD (PtotheD) December 24, 2014 blockquote> Thank Kim Jong Ynu for what hasten the day when online premiere go along with wide distribution i>

Wow #TheInterview was horrible. The Koreans were actually trying to save us from that awfulness.- Xerø (Ecksearoh) December 24, 2014 blockquote> < i> Wow, "Interview" was awful. Koreans are really trying to save us from this nightmare i>

If Kim Jong Un felt like he was mocked in this movie, entertainment reporters are gonna really hate it. #TheInterview - Ryan Sloane (RyanSloaneCNN) December 24, 2014 blockquote> If Kim Jong Ynu seemed that the movie making fun of him, the leading entertainment shows in general should hate this movie i>

In the Russian segment tweets quite a bit:

As punishment for the release of the movie #Интервью rent, Kim Jong-un kicked schenochka.- Guy Ritchie Antipas (AntipRitchie) December 24, 2014 blockquote> < br />

This PR arranged for garbage comedy #Интервью #Interview with cheap akterami.- Andrew L (@ leonov1610) December 24, 2014 blockquote>

By the way. #Интервью The.Interview.2014.1080p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H264-RARBG- Kino-Govno.com (kinogovno) December 24 2014 blockquote>

Source: geektimes.ru/post/243469/

Tags

See also

New and interesting