Nicola Peltz in a photo shoot for Violet Files

The young star of the film "Transformers: Age of Extinction" - actress Nicola Peltz took part in a photo shoot for Violet Files. Nicola felt quite at ease in front of the camera lens, posing in a transparent dress on the manicured lawns of a private residence in Bel Air. However, a great native of New York City all feel at ease wherever she went.

Nikola photographed for Violet Files Amanda de Cadenet.

To communicate with 19-year-old actress was invited editors publication "veteran Transformers" - a model and actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.

About excitement before casting:

"I do not know what will happen, well, I think that it is best to ignore their fears possible. I have specific ideas about the role in the movie, which I would like to receive in the future, and I will be very demanding for them »

About how to get the role in "Transformers: Age of Extinction»:

"I was very excited when the director informed me that it will be nothing on earth like a movie, and that it is really fast and hard»

On participation in the photo shoot:

"I like it when photosets tell the story and I have to play a character. In this case, they are really funny. And since this is not my main job, I do not feel much pressure. But the actor's work - it's really my passion »

Tags

See also

New and interesting