Russian lips

"House 2" - the phenomenon itself is no longer funny, and not even debility, it is a kind antitrend. Can long razlagolstvovat that the popularity of the show is indicative of the low level of culture in the country and blablabla, but it seems to me that all this is nonsense. I know a few people who watch "House 2" purely for the sake of mockery, and I think that in Russia these thousands. It's funny that if you turn the show once, and then look it up in about a month, you will not know his characters - all new faces. Some of the bloggers has calculated that the average length of stay on the show a "burglar" less than three weeks. There are the backbone of the project - a few couples who had a thousand days base their love, but, you see, to look in five years on the same person is not possible. Therefore, the project come to people like Christina Ray

My personal opinion: it seems the biggest silicone lips that I have seen in my life. Even the woman who redrew the face under the cat's face, resting. It's not something that dakfeys is SUPERMEGODAKFEYS! 22-year-old Christine made five years about 100 injections of hyaluronic acid. The probability of absorption of such a "nipple" naturally - 0, 0001. That is, this can only walk or life, or cut (brrr)

"Fublya!" - This is the expression of all decent people I showed these photos. But it is now a celebrity, and who we are)? Christina Ray recently entered the Guinness Book of Records as the owner of the world's largest silicone sponge. That's lips, as though it may sound ambiguous, paved her way into show business. Ray became a member of "House-2", we can assume that now it will be invited to various talk shows, and eventually it will become a media freak like Dzhigurda. (Dzhigurda, however, writes poetry and sings, but I think Christina can also discover a singing gift)

Extreme haircut SUCH lips together and make a lasting impression. As they say: "Seeing once is impossible to forget ...ยป

Hmm ... People spit, but fact is fact - she became famous. Maybe people wanted this all my life. So without a conviction. But Mlyn, it is necessary to decide on that! Could you for the glory)?

So Christine looked at 17 ...

Ray has even zademotivirovali

Tags

See also

New and interesting