Noble beauty

If you ask me what the "noble beauty" and "rock" that pops up in my mind the image of some of them. It is well-known photographs of these women and girls, I would put in an explanatory dictionary in front of these concepts ... So, here they are - beautiful and incomparable:

Eniko Mihalik. This girl, or rather her face - a great nature for sculptors. Cheekbones, nose, forehead - just take it and lepi :)

Michelle Pfeiffer. Just Michelle Pfeiffer - even the words are not necessary - it will say for photos.

And today, her appearance can applaud.

And, of course, immediately think of another female celebrity, stunningly managed to preserve its beauty. That's what "breed».

Ornella Muti:

Very close to it in the list of "noble beauties" - another Italian actress - Monica Bellucci.

Gorgeous woman:

Aristocrat. So I would say about Christy Turlington. Simply impossible aristocratic cheekbones and nose!

young Christie:

mature Christie:

Sienna Guillory - actress and model. And this girl - as if the goddess of antiquity.

And since we are talking about antiquity, I can not mention Diane Kruger. Nose, cheeks, chin tidy - all the sculptors have squealed with delight.

Rachel Weisz is definitely beautiful. And I certainly would Goes to the role of a noble beauty. Do not believe me? Watch the film "Agora" where Rachel plays clever and beautiful Hypatia:

Of course, Charlize Theron ...

She's just a beautiful woman. And that's a fact.

Expressive face, especially high forehead and cheekbones, well, what is not beautiful?

Once again pay tribute to the successful combination of genes in Amber Heard:

Tags

See also

New and interesting