Birthmark!

Someone moles decorated, and someone else and vice versa. People are trying to learn his fate on the lines on the hand of his horoscope, and because moles or birthmarks on the body can tell a lot more about the person and his destiny.

The life of these actors, models and singers is open for us, it is in full view. With their advantages and disadvantages are already familiar with half the ... What distinguishes them from others?

If you look closely, and in some cases it is not necessary to look closely, and that is such a feature - a mole on his face. Sometimes, flirtatious, playful and even sweet, and sometimes too intrusive. Some prefer to call it in dignity and be inseparable. Immediately to mind first comes the name of Marilyn Monroe, her business card - puffy lips, the mole, and radiant smile. Her birthmark copies has no generation. Difficult to go against nature, and if it gave you something special (the good side), then it should be good. Many famous people have this distinguishing mark. And their faces most people know and recognize their faces, and some of them are considered the standard of beauty.

Eva MendesNachavshaya his career from the shooting in advertising, music videos and bit parts in television shows and movies.

Blake LayvliKrasotu this model and actress also highlights a mole on his right cheek.

Angelina Jolly here it is !!! Nowhere to hide from the beauties Jolly))

Ornella MutiItalyanskaya actress, known to me by the film "The Taming of the Shrew." In 2008, Ornella Muti launched her own jewelry line, I wonder, does a birthmark on her pretty nose brings good luck))

Nicky TeylorAmerikanskaya model, TV presenter, mother of twins, and overall, beautiful woman with a mole above the lip))

Cindy KroufordNu who does not know her distinctive feature - a mole on his upper lip. She is so strongly associated with this feature, it even appeared in an advertising campaign of chocolate, "licking" his own mole. So, thanks to a mole, and chocolate can be so delicious advertise))

Merlin MonroBudet not fair, if not to mention the very mole, which has become fashionable to imitate and copy it. She became a symbol of coquetry. Timeless, the famous mole Marilyn Monroe.

Sarah Jessica ParkerEta actress became famous after the show, and she has a birthmark, as for me, so she does not decorate it. Although ...

Robert De Niro In my opinion, men somehow easier in terms of beauty. After all, men's beauty - a relative term)) male face can brighten even a scar, so that about a mole, I generally keep quiet.
And here it is - an American actor, director and producer. Winner of "Golden Globe", which does not interfere with the birthmark.

Evan MakgregorEst and such actors who have decided to get rid of such distinctive features, one of them, a Jedi Ewan McGregor - a popular Scottish actor. Without them, he even younger))

Enrique IglesiasIspansky singer, songwriter, producer and actor, and now Enrique is one of the most prominent representatives of Latin music in the world. For a long time he did not rastavatsya with his birthmark, but as we can see, she was gone from his face.

As beneficial to believe that could affect the success of a mole on the cheek or above the eyebrow. Can such ideas and help someone, but do not forget ... We live in a wonderful time - a time of great opportunity. Each of us can find themselves and develop their talent to become successful and famous. And only then, can be said for the "witty" that a mole here, too, not just so))

Tags

See also

New and interesting