Parallels

A few days ago our dear admin Posted interesting video, a kind of symbiosis of "The Fifth Element" and the movie "I, Robot." The first time I saw him about a year ago on the official website for Philips. For those who do not know, this mini-movie (and five short films) were created by the studio of Ridley Scott commissioned by Philips, as a kind of advertising campaign to promote the new TV series Cinema 21: 9. A series of films is called "Parallels" and it can be a stretch to call advertising, because no one movie no company name or the name of the new model of TV. The trick lies in the fact that all six films shot by six different directors, but in each of them we hear the same short dialogue:

- What is it?
- It is a unicorn.
- I've never seen him so close.
- Beautiful ...
- Go away!
- I'm sorry.

Each of the directors came up to his original story video and choose a genre different from other mini-movies, and although on the same text, all the films were very different. In my opinion, the idea is just amazing!

"The Foundling", directed by Barney Koklis

The story of the kid who left at the door of the circus. My favorite short film. (Almost all the films in foreign languages, so do not forget about the dialogue).

"The secret of Mateo", directed by Greg Fay

Good, but sad story about a blind girl living in South America.

"The Dark Room", directed by Johnny Hardstaff

The film noir style. Location - Shanghai

"Hunting" director Jake Scott (son of Ridley Scott)

Mystical thriller.

"June and heavenly secret," filmed directorial duo Hi-Sim.

Animated film reminded me of the super-hit "Up».

And to complete the picture - "The Gift", directed by Carl Erik Rinsh

Location - Mother Russia, the near future, when the streets of Moscow already go painted under gzhel robots, but the police (police?) Still drives a Lada.

Tags

See also

New and interesting