Three stellar world news

Appearance and the benefits of fame are very different. Someone might say that to be loved by the public - a great happiness and a gift, but as practice shows, this is not always the case, and now we focus on a few reasons for this.

1. Lindsay Lohan and her tattoo.

I've been a very short time, but it was enough to know that this girl - the most hackneyed topic of conversation, and the battle on this website. No, not only on this site! Nevertheless, the idea she has guided me, and it will have to be mentioned, even unwillingly.

"Live without regrets" - another symbol that kind of shocked her American public. Personally, I was shocked by her last photos from the party, where she tried to rouse the paparazzi! Do not you imagine ?? Paparazzi, whose work consists in fixing the shame nafotkal it so that simply tired (which in itself - is nonsense). After that flashed unless playboy, so that the tattoo will be visible only to have her forehead. With this you can buy for yourself? Fame - the drug, which must be handled very carefully. Yes, you get used to it and then is ready to give everything for the next article in the tabloid press. And it starts to get nasty - playboy, drugs ... and even indecent to say already. But if you have nothing to show and say, why is it so dig in its heels?

By the way at the expense of a shock ... For this purpose, it is enough just to see the photograph. Hmm, it's time to get rid of this pseudo white face with brown blush ... slightly similar to a drug addict.

2. Justin Bieber and his golden mask.

Another ... hackneyed. However, for this ridiculous prank Biberchika hiding something simple: "As you all got me!". Justin got exactly, and will be so for as long as these girls do not grow up and begin to trample his bright image in the mud by mixing to more serious things ... Well, you remember Britney, do you? So Justin - next on the list, mark my words.

Here is what happens: he became an idol - endure lack of privacy!

3. Future wedding Evan Wood, Manson and Dita as a consequence.

Evan finally leaves her husband for Jamie Bell, he pulled the finger obruchalki and flaunts the whole hog on the streets of Los Angeles.

It did not tell me about the most Evan, but recalled something about her former fancy man - Marilyn Manson. After all, he suffers from the loneliness, confusion and betrayal of others (this is entirely his opinion). Dita-von Teese, it did not understand, Evan did not understand ... and so bad, nasty, rude and jealous. Oh, do not understand us fine soul esthete who starts an alcoholic and former drug addict, because everything in this world is so complicated and vague! In this sense, he reveals another side of fame - hostility, mistrust and arrogance. These three qualities are not allowed to see what is around you - you loving beauty who is ready for you all and even more. Dita in this situation, I admire the most, because it is half a year suffered its revelry with Evan nodded understandingly ... and rightly decided that Manson as an empty dummy, just not worth the forces of suffering and nerves. Evan also realized what was coming, and followed the example of its predecessor. But as a result? Each was given according to his ability, and Manson as "creator" slowly becomes an inveterate drunkard, and each ordinary, finding solace in the fleeting strashnyuschschschschih fans.

So, here it is ice:

There was still ice ...

In general, does not ice ...

Yes, when you are exalted as Messiah, it becomes very difficult one "apple", so as not to ponadkusyvat all other offers. But if you do not stop, then the stomach will spread ... not just not go there I have suffered. Let this: if you do not find in this situation support and trust the person who will carry the head off very soon, and the share is adequate for creativity still needed.

Still, I'm happy for Evan.

Maybe I was too strict in their judgments, but if you've read this far, they are not so bad, or at least not boring. Yes, fame and money attracts like, corrupt and break even the strongest person, but whether it is of such victims? In fact, what you are ready in order to destroy themselves as a person and be adored by the public?

Tags

See also

New and interesting