Engagement manager Justin Bieber

New 2014 Justin Bieber's manager started as a happy and free men. Initially, such information appeared due to tweet Carly Rae Jepsen, who gave his best wishes betrothed Scooter Braun and Yael Cohen. "My great congratulations in honor of your engagement. I'm so happy for you both. " But the star pupil of the manager - Justin Bieber, still has not congratulated his mentor.

The pair is still refrain from making public statements, but on the social networks were the first messengers. So Scooter Braun tweeted will read "Loving 2014. The happiest guy in the world." Twitter Yael Cohen added two photos. One Yael Cohen and Scooter Braun holding hands and tenderly looking at each other, and the second - a pink neon sign with the word "YES". It seems obvious engagement.

MTV News correspondents recently met Scooter Braun on the red carpet at the premiere of Justin Bieber "Justin Bieber's Believe". The only question that reporters had to ask - whether the producer has helped the young star to become a good person, "I'm in the process. Still nothing special done. I expect him big decisions and big mistakes, but that's human nature. Our job is to continue to care for and always be support for it, and let it become the same for all the other children ".

Well, marriage - a good thing, especially if it does not interfere with work. Let's hope that these two lovely person like Scooter Braun and Yael Cohen will be able to give the world a lot more useful. For now, just wish them happiness and love, and let no Justin Bieber will not prevent them.

Tags

See also

New and interesting